Glass' Trench Wars [Official Topic]

Poll

Brick Type. [For V5]

2x2Cube [In-Use]
8 (53.3%)
1x1Brick
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars [Official Topic]  (Read 42112 times)

Today is end of SNOW. Also, Tom Danny or Darren can you make a console  cmd so I can set everyones dirt to 0 I don't want white snow on the brown dirt when I switch.

Today is end of SNOW. Also, Tom Danny or Darren can you make a console  cmd so I can set everyones dirt to 0 I don't want white snow on the brown dirt when I switch.

Restart server?

Glass/Gloss, isn't plotholes one of the things we all hate in this kind of servers? And isn't an admin's job to keep players from making them? WhiteStorm briefly refused to deal with them when I asked him,  a few days ago.

Glass/Gloss, isn't plotholes one of the things we all hate in this kind of servers? And isn't an admin's job to keep players from making them? WhiteStorm briefly refused to deal with them when I asked him,  a few days ago.
What.

No they actually benefit the server.

If you build on a big 64x64 baseplate without holes being made on them, they lag.
So the random potholes are so people can build on the dirt without constant lag.

I recommend Moderator to Build Experience in Administrating/Moderating, Then you can apply for Admin in the future.

Alright. I have sent messages to both GLaDOS and Destructinator asking them to send their approval to you, Gloss/Glass.

You should receive them soon.

No they actually benefit the server.

If you build on a big 64x64 baseplate without holes being made on them, they lag.
So the random potholes are so people can build on the dirt without constant lag.

Ohhhh, thats what he ment, Well, Nobots correcto.

Name: SlayerZ99
BLID: 19572
Why should you be Moderator?: Because I'm magical. I'm not going to write up some mussy thing saying "I neva abus an i greet admin"
I THINK I'm a good Moderator/Admin and I never try to abuse.
List two Host that will Recommend you(Have them PM me): Treynolds416 (He is well known, and host servers but his server's arent super popular. I do not have a PM to send to you but I have the IRC Chat, which I'll attach) Second Host is YorkTown. He should be sending a PM soon
Do you meet the requirements? (Yes/No):  Sure
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 05:53:47 PM by SlayerZ99 »

Why should you be Moderator?: Because I'm magical. I'm not going to write up some mussy thing saying "I neva abus an i greet admin"
List two Host that will Recommend you(Have them PM me): Treynolds416 (He is well known, and host servers but his server's arent super popular. I do not have a PM to send to you but I have the IRC Chat, which I'll attach) Second Host is YorkTown. He should be sending a PM soon
Do you meet the requirements? (Yes/No):  Sure
Rejected.

Also, Is Jes dose not start coming online he we will De-Admined for inactivity.

He is fine. He has not been online in a while.

Rejected.
Ok D: Could you clarify the reason why?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 07:12:43 PM by SlayerZ99 »

Sorry, been busy lately.

Why was SlayerZ99 rejected? Stop being so picky and make him a moderator, his app looked fine.

Why was SlayerZ99 rejected? Stop being so picky and make him a moderator, his app looked fine.
He told me on his server that "York would not recommend you"

But he did. Just waiting for him to send the PM. If he's on now Ill talk to him.

I could name a few reasons why I would reject IMO.

Not a very well written reason why he should be a moderator.

A nice respectful and non-immature person would have written "I don't abuse and I connect often. I would moderate the server well."
Not something ridiculous as "I am magical", I get that it was a joke but you never did actually put a real reason why.

Another thing, if you aren't sure if you are a good administrator or not then you shouldn't be applying.
You should figure out if you are mentally capable of handling the powers of admin and or mature enough.

Not much wrong here but you could have at least had more than two people. We want to ask multiple people, not just two people who are your long time friends. When I fill this area out, I usually list 5 people.

Another thing, this is Glass's server and it is his opinion to make whoever he wants an admin.
If it were my choice, I wouldn't even have a administrator application section. I am sure Glass has his reasons for rejecting him. Get over it.