Poll

Brick Type. [For V5]

2x2Cube [In-Use]
8 (53.3%)
1x1Brick
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars [Official Topic]  (Read 42331 times)

You need a better OP design. Also, you may want to remove brick side textures (use base/data/shapes/blank.png).

I am not being funny or anything but I fly around in a jeep inside the battlefield more times you've been crying about it. I seriously don't see the problem unless it interupts gameplay, which it doesn't because I can actually fly jeeps unlike some bellsnifs.

Not sure how that came out of what I said but I'm sure thats not Glass' main problem, he just through it in there as more "justification". Even if you crash you will just go though a good portion of the bricks.

Even if you crash you will just go though a good portion of the bricks.

Depends on the amplitude of the bricks.

People watched you teleport you dumbass. Admit it stop loving denying it, I saw you and so did the rest of the server.
You're one to talk, glass when you don't get your way you usually F8 to the other teams flag, grab it, F8 back to the base capture the flag and leave with the caption "forget you all"

You're one to talk, glass when you don't get your way you usually F8 to the other teams flag, grab it, F8 back to the base capture the flag and leave with the caption "forget you all"

-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
Hypocrisy.

Thinking about starting V5...

Thinking about starting V5...
You cheat in your own hosted deathmatch, and then ignore anyone who posts proof about it

Wow Tango. I told you he's a irl friend and we were joking and loving around. God damn people and posting every little thing.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 12:54:05 PM by Gloss »

Administration Team

Admins

-Start-

Glass - Super Admin [Host]

Danny Boy - Super Admin [Co-Host]

Darren - Super Admin [Co-Host]

TomTom - Super Admin

Ipquarx - Super Admin

Cody Max - Super Admin

WhiteStorm - Super Admin

Thorfin25 - Admin

Filipe1020 - Admin

Nobot - Admin

Jincux - Admin

Pablo - Admin

MATT ZAP - Admin

Badger - Admin

The Brighter Dark - Admin

Dr.Shoe - Admin

Crown - Admin

Jes00 - Admin

Honor - Admin

Nitrogen - Admin

Joffrey - Moderator

-End-

Admin Requirements

Requirements:

1)Must have RTB.

2)No past Admin Abuse.

3)Two well known Host must Recommend you, Have them send me a PM.

4)Enforce Rules.

Administration apps are not Terminated.
                             Typo^^
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 12:54:34 PM by Gloss »

Are you serious about this server?