Poll

Brick Type. [For V5]

2x2Cube [In-Use]
8 (53.3%)
1x1Brick
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars [Official Topic]  (Read 42263 times)

?
You're one to talk, glass when you don't get your way you usually F8 to the other teams flag, grab it, F8 back to the base capture the flag and leave with the caption "forget you all"

How would you explain your actions here then?

How would you explain your actions here then?
The thing is he won't.
He abused and he doesn't want to admit it.

The thing is he won't.
He abused and he doesn't want to admit it.
I did abuse.

Glass is a pretty good guy from the times i have seen him. But, I guess he dose have this Troll moments and abusive ones to. :c

Wow Tango. I told you he's a irl friend and we were joking and loving around. God damn people and posting every little thing.
So you bring attention to mine, but completely ignore the ones that actually have proof? You just proved my point that you only respond to things were you're the one in the right. Stop ignoring the proof that shows that you abuse. Stop lying to yourself.

I did abuse.
Of course you did.
Its not like you will stop.

server is p crap, not gonna lie

server is p crap, not gonna lie
Yea it is boring now :/

trenches were never not boring though

trenches were never not boring though
The trench warfare mod needs to be updated and add more dirt types such as iron or steel for building strong trenches. If I was to ever make one again then I would do that.

The trench warfare mod needs to be updated and add more dirt types such as iron or steel for building strong trenches. If I was to ever make one again then I would do that.

1x1 Dirt is the classic, and its better. Takes effort to make a trench.

1x1 Dirt is the classic, and its better. Takes effort to make a trench.
Classic isn't always the best.
If everything was classic we would be living in caves.