Poll

Would you take another human's life?

Yes
34 (26.6%)
No
11 (8.6%)
Only in self-defence
83 (64.8%)

Total Members Voted: 127

Author Topic: Homicide  (Read 3733 times)

Pretty self-explanatory. Would you kill a human? I probably would, because most people aren't innocent.





Only to prevent more killing, and if I was the only one in danger, no.  If there was even a single other person at stake, definitely.


Everyone would under the right circumstances
not necessarily.


Self-defense...
Thank you for reminding me to stop doing crack-cocaine and heroin pop-tarts.

It makes me dance too much.



I sort of look at human lives as a game currently. Their life is yours for the taking, if you can manage it.

I say the results seem pretty rewarding if you can extinguish them. My preferred method would probably be severing the head, because that's the one part of the person that I might consider being the "person him/herself". Yes, I probably could. You die, you lose. And there are no rematches
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 04:35:47 PM by TeslaCoil »

I sort of look at human lives as a game currently. Their life is yours for the taking, if you can manage it.

I say the results seem pretty rewarding if you can extinguish them. My preferred method would probably be severing the head, because that's the one part of the person that I might consider being the "person him/herself". Yes, I probably could. You die, you lose. And there are no rematches


Also I guess in the sense it's more rewarding in that you gain their shell. You more or less released the life out of them rather than took it. Sort of like an egg, with all the yolk spilling out.