Poll

Would you take another human's life?

Yes
34 (26.6%)
No
11 (8.6%)
Only in self-defence
83 (64.8%)

Total Members Voted: 127

Author Topic: Homicide  (Read 3731 times)

blood for the blood god skulls etc

Also I guess in the sense it's more rewarding in that you gain their shell. You more or less released the life out of them rather than took it. Sort of like an egg, with all the yolk spilling out.
when your tv stops working it doesn't spill anything..

blood for the blood god skulls etc
lol

when your tv stops working it doesn't spill anything..
lol
But the energy that makes a TV function stops flowing in the circuits.  
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 04:49:20 PM by TeslaCoil »


But the energy that makes a TV function stops flowing in the circuits. 
it does? on what grounds?

There are only a few people I dislike at the moment, but I wouldn't kill them

I know that both of you bastards are reading this, and now that I have the attention you won't give me anytime else, here we go.

1. Depression issues are no reason to bitch me out. I potentially have arthritis in both of my knees and I have Schizophrenia, severe OCD, and depression, yet I can act goddamn normal.

2. I'm going to extend the offer once again: let's talk about why you're mad IRL. Hiding behind the internet and throwing insults at me isn't going to get us anywhere

3. Stop acting like you have leverage over me or are superior. Both of those are untrue, and I would like to have a civilized conversation with you instead of me sitting there while you rant at me for a few hours

thanks <3




i think i'm gonna hold onto that lol

There are only a few people I dislike at the moment, but I wouldn't kill them
I agree. I don't think that's the best reason for killing.
Reasons for killing is very subjective though, so everyone has their own way I guess.

I agree. I don't think that's the best reason for killing.
Reasons for killing is very subjective though, so everyone has their own way I guess.
I feel like I'm stable enough to not kill anyone. If I wasn't I'd be the archetypal person with Schizophrenia, like "the voices want me to kill you >:D"

--Recursion Snip--

i think i'm gonna hold onto that lol

I feel famous. :3

I agree. I don't think that's the best reason for killing.
Reasons for killing is very subjective though, so everyone has their own way I guess.
Personally, I would kill someone if I had not valued my life as I do now.

If I had nothing to do, I would seriously just run around naked and hit people with carrots and baseball bats

I also think it would be nice to drown someone

Personally, I would kill someone if I had not valued my life as I do now.

If I had nothing to do, I would seriously just run around naked and hit people with carrots and baseball bats

I also think it would be nice to drown someone
I value mine highly. But if they can take it, then that's fair enough. Getting beaten at the game of life, is the worst way to lose.

But to win is thrilling.

Tesla, you seem to be a slightly sociopathic genius, me gusta <3

I don't think I could ever kill someone. If I did somehow manage to the guilt would drive me crazy.

I don't think I could ever kill someone. If I did somehow manage to the guilt would drive me crazy.
Guilt only affects what you believe to be moral. But since morality comes from a thousand different angles, it can be easier for some than others. Of course I haven't killed anyone yet, so I don't know what I would feel yet either. But from studying it, it looks like fun.