Author Topic: Just called a girl fat. Now everybody hates me.  (Read 11426 times)

lol.  fatties have to be nice, they have nothing else going for them.

Whatever.
Hey, the bitch deserved it. You don't need to flip out the second some random bitch gets called fat, unless you're a feminist.

Stop giving rude bitches the special treatment.

women brought this all upon themselves. They want equality or chivalry? DECIDE  :cookieMonster:
Feminists want dominance over men. They're half-way there, too. They can do what they want and you can't insult them or punch them. Even in self-defense.

never even heard of jerkface. his opinion now irrelevant forever throughout blockland forums ;D

fat people are gross. chicks especially cant pull it off.

I like fat guys. Like the jolly funny ones.

Feminists want dominance over men.

real feminists are about gender equality, not feminine superiority
if someone wants dominance over men, they're not a feminist, even if they call themselves one. they're just a dumb piece of stuff.

how dumb are you, seriously. you need to go outside and see the real world.

Hey, the bitch deserved it. You don't need to flip out the second some random bitch gets called fat, unless you're a feminist.

It won't happen again, believe me.

They can do what they want and you can't insult them or punch them. Even in self-defense.
That is only if you get caught.

i think the op was hunted down and eaten

i think the op was hunted down and eaten
Probably.

By feminists.

You could trying to divert their attention toward Gabe Newell:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPjFavgKO5I

Assumeing they know what Valve is atleast.

Probably.

By feminists.
no

you ruined the joke nice job wookie

Probably.

By feminists.
It was hard, but I managed to get away.

Dem bitches have claws.

Bro, don't insult women. It makes you look like a richard. There's two women who used to be my friends but recently have been huge richardforgets. I don't insult them for it.
problem A. you're a beta

problem B. man up and act like a god OP, because you have put her in her place and she deserved every bit of it

The cunt deserves it.
Don't apologise, go to school and call her a butthurt pusillanimous individual.

Wow.

Is the OP's school made up entirely of feminists?