Poll

Map reset

Map reset (Old seed, man made things gone)
0 (0%)
New map (New seed)
0 (0%)
Neither, keep going with same map
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Minecraft Factions  (Read 46409 times)

Am I seriously going to have to drive home to fill sony's ass with arrows? If you killed my animams I swear I'll forget your stuff up. The main problem with factions servers is people forget stuff up over night.

Also, is there a mod that makes gnolems attack players alignghned with enemy factions? That would be cool.

Am I seriously going to have to drive home to fill sony's ass with arrows? If you killed my animams I swear I'll forget your stuff up. The main problem with factions servers is people forget stuff up over night.

Also, is there a mod that makes gnolems attack players alignghned with enemy factions? That would be cool.
eaugh

Truelo is pretty much dead now. Cdog is going to wake up to a town filled with holes

I really need a second computer.

eaugh

Truelo is pretty much dead now. Cdog is going to wake up to a town filled with holes
Stop being a bitch, grab a sword, and fill in the holes. We have enough power to keep our land, we'll rebuild it and I'll get some cats.

Stop being a bitch, grab a sword, and fill in the holes. We have enough power to keep our land, we'll rebuild it and I'll get some cats.
Currently at Morimura

Currently at Morimura
You left? If I find out you stole supplies I'm gonna kick your ass.

ew wtf doge meleseter
Um... I'm pretty sure the dog is molesting him?

Um... I'm pretty sure the dog is molesting him?
Cna be Teh doge?

There was nothing left to steal, bro.

this post was idiotic
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 06:25:15 PM by ._maxwell23461_. »

Dont worry we took everything  :cookieMonster:

also your animals werent there prob despawned, but i like your idea to make your village right next to mother ionia so we can forget your stuff up so easily :DD

Benland made a comback

27 chunks SUCK ON THAT ROOGEDIA

There was nothing left to steal, bro.
Anybody strikes again