Poll

Map reset

Map reset (Old seed, man made things gone)
0 (0%)
New map (New seed)
0 (0%)
Neither, keep going with same map
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Minecraft Factions  (Read 46415 times)

You left? If I find out you stole supplies I'm gonna kick your ass.

I was the first one on this morning, There was and is nothing left.

Last I checked it had some lava pouring into the old Quarry.

There is literally NOTHING left there, all the chests were destroyed its basically one big crater right now.

BTW it is just you and Cdog in Truelo.

I bailed for the sake of not being hunted down like an animal by the 4-5 ish people with iron armor and diamond tools.

hows roogedia

Its clean, sept for any animals that you may have had.

Crashes each and every time I try to join.

Can't connect anymore.

i'm loving trapped in roo and anybody just used a glitch to get to the top of the wall and attack me.

hows roogedia

Iv been taking good care that nobody unwanted bothers roogedia :3

Dear Ionia,

Here at Roogedia, we are in dire need of castle improvement. We still get attacked, and we are now able to defend against spiders. We have arrived at an impass, however, for we are not fully able to upgrade our defenses. Ionia owns an adjacent chunk to the Roogedian walls.

We would like to propose a trade, for this one chunk.

Dont worry we took everything  :cookieMonster:

also your animals werent there prob despawned, but i like your idea to make your village right next to mother ionia so we can forget your stuff up so easily :DD
you live in a tower, a massive loving tower. do you honestly think towers are safe? i can just blow a hole in the side of it with a cannon.

It's fun going alone. No people going around your base, trying to be helpful. Just you, the wilderness, and the people yelling at eachother in the chat.

you live in a tower, a massive loving tower. do you honestly think towers are safe? i can just blow a hole in the side of it with a cannon.
Hey buddy, TNT and creeper brick  damage is disabled, so good luck with that.

It's fun going alone. No people going around your base, trying to be helpful. Just you, the wilderness, and the people yelling at eachother in the chat.
You should come to the Church of the  Almighty then, far out enough to not be bothered by anyone but close enough to go on charity missions. We also have a lot of resources and stuff.

This growing obsidian wall looks pretty safe to me from explosions

This growing obsidian wall looks pretty safe to me from explosions
the inside of the tower is only 2x2? holy stuff, it looked a lot wider from the outside!

the inside of the tower is only 2x2? holy stuff, it looked a lot wider from the outside!

that's 3x3 bro