Author Topic: .  (Read 40804 times)

Pretty sure they don't brake, but I think bullets go through them.

Carts do not break and bullets do not go through them, When carts get hit by a bullet and the cart isn't being controlled by anyone the cart is pushed in the opposite direction.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 02:05:38 PM by Predator »

It must have been the old white ones that bullets could shoot through.

When is the server up?

Awesome how this topic was started on:
April 09, 2012, 01:32:01 PM

And now it's:
May 17, 2012, 10:27:42 AM

And even though I'm online almost always, I still haven't got one single chance to play.

I've played once. Huzah.

I've played atleast 3 times.

The bucket helps in no way. You use it- you get headshotted, your dead meat. You are dizzy. The steak helps nothing, it only HEALS the dog.

The bucket helps in no way. You use it- you get headshotted, your dead meat. You are dizzy. The steak helps nothing, it only HEALS the dog.
The bucket exists to waste the guard's time, while they're busy shooting you twice to get you out of the way, people are chiseling things behind you. The steak is supposed to distract the dog, but nobody ever uses it (and they get yelled at if they try) so I don't know if it's even effective.

The bucket exists to waste the guard's time, while they're busy shooting you twice to get you out of the way, people are chiseling things behind you. The steak is supposed to distract the dog, but nobody ever uses it (and they get yelled at if they try) so I don't know if it's even effective.

the stake eheals for two stabs so if your team isnt bad you can do more than enough to make uop for the steak

Bump.
How goes progress on this?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 04:34:13 PM by Megaguy2 »

Bump.
How goes progress on this?
And hosting?

Oh god please don't die D: