3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481900 times)

Just so you know Sniper is a general idiot and tends to insult anyone who so  much as asks him a question. He has this aura of "everyone must go by what i like and if they dont then they are loving stupid" and is a general idiot. Half the stuff he says  is just him not having things go his way so he alters them to make other people look bad.

Just putting that out there, if it helps or anything.
What? i never insult anyone that asks me a question, your clearly lying right there and the rest.

That would not change anything, it would still lead to the same outcome and i knew i had to wait so i did.

No he wasn't, i only shot a few times at a zombie and a grenade launcher once to see if the door would break down and sitting at a gate or door does not count as being annoying. There were hardly any other rpers and i got bored with them very easily.

Your doing it again. i was fine until you guys started, it was you and the admins fault to made me go aggressive towards you. If you didn't interfare with me at the gate, none of this would be happening right now.

You're a loving liar.
I spied on you multiple times and admin orbed over to you a few times as well.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 01:26:37 AM by Electrk »

You're a loving liar. We actually saw you.
Several of us admin orbed over to you, including me.
I, and I'm sure others, spied on you multiple times.
And you're calling us liars?
Read again. I said i shot a few times to kill a zombie and once with a grenade launcher to see if the gate would break down and i did stop shooting right there. Standing at a gate or door does not count as being annoying.

Plus, i eventually started to walk away from the gate and you would not stop there, this made me go even more aggressive.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 01:27:49 AM by Sniper-471 »

But shooting at the gate and yelling at us does.

That would not change anything, it would still lead to the same outcome and i knew i had to wait so i did.

No he wasn't, i only shot a few times at a zombie and a grenade launcher once to see if the door would break down and sitting at a gate or door does not count as being annoying. There were hardly any other rpers and i got bored with them very easily.

Your doing it again. i was fine until you guys started, it was you and the admins fault to made me go aggressive towards you. If you didn't interfare with me at the gate, none of this would be happening right now.
Actually, it would have lead to a different outcome, because you wouldn't have been an annoying little bitch. Do you see the logic behind it?

I heard you shoot plenty of times. Shooting the door with a grenade launcher to break in would also be stuffty rping because we wouldn't've let you in, and loud noises would have us killed. If you get bored, and intruding here would be stuffty, is the logical response not to leave or bide your time elsewhere?

We didn't make you "go aggressive." I told you it was a stuffty time to be yelling for entrance (in rp) and you persisted. Please learn decent social interaction before you make a fool out of yourself the fourth time. We have witnesses, and the only thing you have is your stuffty, obnoxiously convinient alibi.
What? i never insult anyone that asks me a question, your clearly lying right there and the rest.
Sniper's Greatest Hits
"it was you and the admins fault to made me go aggressive towards you." Of course it's our fault for YOUR behaviour.
"Your server and it's admins are loving horrible. First, i try to get into the roleplay so i can enjoy it but noooo, you all being dumbforgets to me"
" i get seriously pissed off and resulted me in getting banned, that ban would of not happened if you didn't be loving idiots to me."
You insulted us even in your first complaint. Maybe you should try seeing it from our side, idiot.
Read again. I said i shot a few times to kill a zombie and once with a grenade launcher to see if the gate would break down and i did stop shooting right there. Standing at a gate or door does not count as being annoying.

Plus, i eventually started to walk away from the gate and you would not stop there, this made me go even more aggressive.
I heard multiple instances of shooting, few of a zombie growling or getting hurt. The shots were far apart and scattered most of the time. And standing at the gate and YELLING is annoying. You never walked away, you were outside the entire time before your ban, and if you did walk away you could have told us, and we would continue on our day. Your arguments are full of holes.

But shooting at the gate and yelling at us does.

i only shot the gate once with a grenade launcher and the other was at a zombie. i started yelling at you because i started to get pissed off with your "HEY LOOK AT ME" and "annoying" crap. Seriously, do you want this argument to go on for hours? Because i don't want that.

i only shot the gate once with a grenade launcher and the other was at a zombie. i started yelling at you because i started to get pissed off with your "HEY LOOK AT ME" and "annoying" crap. Seriously, do you want this argument to go on for hours? Because i don't want that.

You don't want that because you know you're losing.
Please refer to the post right above yours that you clearly ignored.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 01:38:19 AM by Electrk »

Actually, it would have lead to a different outcome, because you wouldn't have been an annoying little bitch. Do you see the logic behind it?

I heard you shoot plenty of times. Shooting the door with a grenade launcher to break in would also be stuffty rping because we wouldn't've let you in, and loud noises would have us killed. If you get bored, and intruding here would be stuffty, is the logical response not to leave or bide your time elsewhere?

We didn't make you "go aggressive." I told you it was a stuffty time to be yelling for entrance (in rp) and you persisted. Please learn decent social interaction before you make a fool out of yourself the fourth time. We have witnesses, and the only thing you have is your stuffty, obnoxiously convinient alibi.You insulted us even in your first complaint. Maybe you should try seeing it from our side, idiot.I heard multiple instances of shooting, few of a zombie growling or getting hurt. The shots were far apart and scattered most of the time. And standing at the gate and YELLING is annoying. You never walked away, you were outside the entire time before your ban, and if you did walk away you could have told us, and we would continue on our day. Your arguments are full of holes.

Fine, i will accept that bit.

Not "plenty" read again please and i would of left much earlier if you didn't interfear.

Yes you did and i didn't persist, i just waitted. i only yelled because i got pissed off with that "LOOK AT ME" and "annoying" crap. i only complained because i got sick with the admins. Finally, i did walk away and just as i got back to the camp, i was banned. I would of shut the forget up right there and didn't post this if i was not banned. But you did ban me and now we are in this argument.

Don't reply to this please. i can easily tell i am gonna lose this argument and next time Red, stay out of my arguments.
You don't want that because you know you're losing.
Please refer to the post right above yours that you clearly ignored.
Now at the last minute of this argument, you gone to be a huge ass. Well done.

All Sniper has done is proved he is not Bluzone material.

The ban is staying.

You've stated you don't like the server enough already and thereby haven't got much more of a reason to post in this topic.

If you want to keep going or take it further, go to the Drama forum.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 03:29:10 AM by Kniaz »

Fine, i will accept that bit.

Not "plenty" read again please and i would of left much earlier if you didn't interfear.

Yes you did and i didn't persist, i just waitted. i only yelled because i got pissed off with that "LOOK AT ME" and "annoying" crap. i only complained because i got sick with the admins. Finally, i did walk away and just as i got back to the camp, i was banned. I would of shut the forget up right there and didn't post this if i was not banned. But you did ban me and now we are in this argument.

Don't reply to this please. i can easily tell i am gonna lose this argument and next time Red, stay out of my arguments.Now at the last minute of this argument, you gone to be a huge ass. Well done.
All Sniper has done is proved he is not Bluzone material.

The ban is staying.

You've stated you don't like the server enough already and thereby haven't got much more of a reason to post in this topic.

If you want to keep going or take it further, go to the Drama forum.
I've done my part. Enjoy, Sniper.

How does the server work?
Can anyone who has the password (not me) join the server whenever?

Because of the nature of the server, I require an admin to be present to run and moderate the server. When the server is passworded it is 'closed' or 'down'. When an admin joins, they set up a few things and 'open' the server.

When that admin leaves, they remove all players and lock the server.

It's just a precaution to be sure things run steadily and that people have a more enjoyable experience.

They do.

Is it possible that it'll be up today or tomorrow?

Lol you're hilarious, I've never seen you say anything positive about anyone or anything, every time I''ve encountered you in-game, you insult me or other players in the game. I have not seen you type one sentence that doesn't consists of the word "dumbass" or "loving". Its like you are a emotionally damaged two-year-old who just learned what swearing is.

Lol you're hilarious, I've never seen you say anything positive about anyone or anything, every time I''ve encountered you in-game, you insult me or other players in the game. I have not seen you type one sentence that doesn't consists of the word "dumbass" or "loving". Its like you are a emotionally damaged two-year-old who just learned what swearing is.

EEEYUP!

Has a point the size of our planet.