3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 488545 times)

You could be in a team with Nikki and Syntho.

Angels of the Apocalypse.

We need more shotguns and less machine guns

it only makes sense

We need less guns in general. Like one or two pistols, a shotgun, a rifle and one or two machine guns. Just less.

Angels of the Apocalypse.

We need less guns in general. Like one or two pistols, a shotgun, a rifle and one or two machine guns. Just less.
True, but the crossbow is badass as forget, so keep that.

I think that, yes, there should be less assault rifles, battle rifles, and submachine guns, but there should be a fair amount of weapons readily available to civilian: pistols, hunting rifles, and shotguns. I'm not saying we need shotguns under every sleeping bag, but still.

Yeah, I'm considering removing a lot of automatic rifles/sub-machine guns.

However; this also means more weapon caches/coloured crates for you key-quest finatics

Also very tempted to wipe saved items...

weapons should be dumbed down. too easy to find and too powerful guns in common places. anything stronger than a machine pistol should be hard to get.

weapons should be dumbed down. too easy to find and too powerful guns in common places. anything stronger than a machine pistol should be hard to get.
considering how the zombies were either beefed up or that people have gotten more stupid, I think we need more guns. If anything, melee is OP. 1 swipe = insta-zombiedeath.

I disagree. Most weapons are either well hidden, or in places that most higher level players can get to without difficulty, while some newcomers may encounter some problems entering the area. Or, they're in areas that aren't known of by the regular player.

considering how the zombies were either beefed up or that people have gotten more stupid, I think we need more guns. If anything, melee is OP. 1 swipe = insta-zombiedeath.

Yes, but you have to get up close, and you can't constantly fire it. Zombies are also very strong and do a lot of damage, so another one can get you while you are killing one. It's balanced.

>Hit zombie with grenade launcher
>Zombie is still alive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWsyV269kNo

Yes, but you have to get up close, and you can't constantly fire it. Zombies are also very strong and do a lot of damage, so another one can get you while you are killing one. It's balanced.
Not really. You can fire off a swing before a zombie gets in range, and the rate of fire is to fast for melee that I've killed a entire horde single-handedly.

They're fine, they should be able to be one-hit-kills. I was thinking about this earlier, melee weapons should decrease stamina.

So basically in the RP Mike (me), Artyom (tango) and Willy (Giroian) are a team now.

A hothead nerd, a drunk russian and a triggerhappy scottish farmer.
dont forget the SENGING PAIPES or my quest for cabbage

Also very tempted to wipe saved items...

NO
NO NO NO NO

Knaz is talking about deleting lockers, right?

god damn i wasnt hereee :C