3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 478720 times)

kniaz authorized me last night to deadmin admins who are starting arguments at a moments notice.
figured ya'll ought to know.

I might start doing character sketches, just ask me.

Here's mine

too lazy to take better picture/upload to imageshack

Haven't been able to host recently, and I can't today. Don't expect me to put it up today.

is anyone gona be hosting?

is anyone gona be hosting?

Not today, I don't think. Syntho got deadmined, I think. Ceist isn't around, Audax can't host, and Kniaz is still sleeping where he is, probably. Electrk doesn't really host anyway, either, so.. yeah.

Guess we're going without Bluzone for tonight.

I would say that I may be able to host tomorrow, but the impatient brats would jump on me like a pack of wolves if I don't. That's why I'm saying "maybe," it isn't 100% guaranteed.

I would say that I may be able to host tomorrow, but the impatient brats would jump on me like a pack of wolves if I don't. That's why I'm saying "maybe," it isn't 100% guaranteed.

I'd say you won't, and then you do.

Not today, I don't think. Syntho got deadmined, I think. Ceist isn't around, Audax can't host, and Kniaz is still sleeping where he is, probably. Electrk doesn't really host anyway, either, so.. yeah.

Guess we're going without Bluzone for tonight.

when hes on ill talk to kniaz about hosting

Page loss
Kniaz, I had a dream last night, that I was on your Blockland Server, but there was some additions.

There was a city, barely any zombies (Maybe 3 or 4), just a whole bunch of killer bandits, most of them had melee weapons. At the end of the city, (Which is what all the bandits are fighting for) is something very cool, I didn't get to see it in my dream.

It would be my honor if you made this.

Page loss
I already suggested a city. He's working on a bunch of new areas already though, so just wait a while. A small city-like area's probably not too far away.

I have a semi-horrible computer so I can playtest those areas to see if they're tolerable.

I might start doing character sketches, just ask me.

doitpls

Hey uh, so about that War Monger guy and his crazy transformations. Are we really gonna keep him in or what?