3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 480970 times)

@Poll:

Reason: 1st person playertypes instantly suck the fun out of my gameplay. Ranged combat is the only thing I use 1st person for, but trying to do everything else with it makes it literally impossible for me.

I instantly reject every minigame with a 1st person playertype.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 11:23:46 AM by Isaac Fox »

Server's open

Just be warned that I'm sick and grumpy so don't forget around

RPChat isn't allowing the alteration of names for some reason. Could you look into it, Lugnut?

god loving damn fosdkghakjfhakjfawfawfklahwfk jawf

I KNEW IT WAS A BAD IDEA KNIAZ

kniaz made me change it to /setname first last
and /nick nickname

How disappointing this server was.

When I saw the topic I thought "Hey, this would be a great ZAPT campaign map! Wow, I can't wait to play it!"
After several months of looking for the server when I'm on I finally got a chance to join. To my suprise, there was no 'game', and no fun to be had. To find out it was nothing more than an elaborate Role Playing server really hits me blow the belt.
What a disappointment.

When I saw the topic I thought "Hey, this would be a great ZAPT campaign map! Wow, I can't wait to play it!"
After several months of looking for the server when I'm on I finally got a chance to join. To my suprise, there was no 'game', and no fun to be had. To find out it was nothing more than an elaborate Role Playing server really hits me blow the belt.
What a disappointment.
I guess you didn't read the topic, like, at all.

hold on, let me count how many times "RP" and "roleplay" is in the first page.

OP: 6 times
First page:
"-Storyline updated"
" list your character and bio"

In game events

Seriously, there's like 31 events.
How could you POSSIBLY think this was a campaign instead of a role play with 32 ROLE PLAY EVENTS?
Meta gaming, something only happens in ROLE PLAYS
"It had a custom roleplay chatmod"
The Bluzone started out actually as the Knazone, a game more focused as a zombie defense where players would need to venture out into a zombie infested field to gather gold to buy buildings for their base. Buildings included an armory, refinery, vehicle factory and even artillery cannons. It was really fun, but unfortunately died with a VCE update.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 12:49:32 PM by Lugnut »

What a disappointment.

It's your own fault that you didn't properly read the OP. Many people are extremely satisfied with the RP and you are one of few that were misinformed and misguided, or did not like that, and I am sorry.

The fact that you say 'there is no fun to be had' makes me chuckle. The server is purely about having fun. You have to appreciate the atmosphere and the personalities of the people around you to have fun, which I do admit is not easy, but worth it.

It's sad that you were disappointed, though. If you had possibly given it a try, you could have had fun. But instead, you didn't even try. You dismissed it like trash, because it wasn't what you were expecting.

You can't always get what you want.

EDIT: And Lugnut beat me to the punch. God dammit.

It's your own fault that you didn't properly read the OP. Many people are extremely satisfied with the RP and you are one of few that were misinformed and misguided, or did not like that, and I am sorry.

The fact that you say 'there is no fun to be had' makes me chuckle. The server is purely about having fun. You have to appreciate the atmosphere and the personalities of the people around you to have fun, which I do admit is not easy, but worth it.

It's sad that you were disappointed, though. If you had possibly given it a try, you could have had fun. But instead, you didn't even try. You dismissed it like trash, because it wasn't what you were expecting.

You can't always get what you want.
and i thought my post was smashing. beautiful.

Although Mr.Noßody does give me an idea

With a couple modifications to the build and weapon spawns and all that, Bluzone could make a pretty good ZAPT campaign map

yeah, it really could.

I did read the OP but I at-least thought there was SOME game to your RP.
I was wrong.

I did read the OP but I at-least thought there was SOME game to your RP.
I was wrong.
What's the point of forced game in a role play? the point is imagination.

holy stuff
how many of you guys are in the bar jesush

edit: poor example, everyone was in the bar for a second there. i mean everyone

holy stuff
how many of you guys are in the bar jesush

edit: poor example, everyone was in the bar for a second there. i mean everyone

They were probably have an AA meeting.

Kqgqn [OOC]: Now I have to read the rules AGAIN
Kqgqn [OOC]: :/
Capt'n [OOC]: its good for you