3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 475093 times)

I really think Ceist is roleplaying terribly with his new "Willman" character.

Oh, stuff. "Yes" is catching up with "no".

Commence Self Delete by stab.

Haha...
Well, first-person only will not be implemented, however I'm working to tweak the third person camera on the bluzone playertype. Not much, just going to bring it in a touch. I understand it's more entertaining being able to view your character while exploring or passively roleplaying.

/makesbluzoneplayertypetopdownonly

/makesbluzoneplayertypetopdownonly

I would actually like to see what that's like.

ha ha ha....

( I am sure he doesn't actually mean that.....)

I would actually like to see what that's like.

I was messing around with it a while ago, actually. In the open world, it's pretty cool but the moment you step indoors it gets really annoying...

any SA's online to host?

I was messing around with it a while ago, actually. In the open world, it's pretty cool but the moment you step indoors it gets really annoying...
Change it back to regular playertype once you get outside, and then when you go outside, change it back to top down?

Kniaz, how long did it take you to lay the groundwork for this? I know you've been adding and editing stuff between hosts, but how long did it take to make it from scratch?

I probably won't have internet until Monday (Sunday maybe). ):
Hope you guys have fun.

Kniaz, how long did it take you to lay the groundwork for this? I know you've been adding and editing stuff between hosts, but how long did it take to make it from scratch?

5 minutes.

Yea, with knaiz's building speed and skill, the first area probably only took a bit.