3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 475291 times)

He has to go to work
I cannot tell the time in Australia, so I bet he can't though too.

He currently can take on my suggestions and try them out once he returns home.

I've got a bit of time, I was just going through some comptition builds but I'll check this out.

Save works on my server, not sure what's causing it. Ugh. This has happened a few times.

Usually this is what occurs when the events are missing on the server itself, so the server might need restarting or have the jvs events to be redownloaded and reapplied.

I've got a bit of time, I was just going through some comptition builds but I'll check this out.

Save works on my server, not sure what's causing it. Ugh. This has happened a few times.
But it seems that the OnContent events have loaded incorrectly, try restarting the server/reloading the addons.

I have a feeling my post flow through your eyes and comes back out of your head.

;.;

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post

Thanks for stating something I just stated.

But at least you got the idea.

Restarted the server, it's the most I can do right now.

Post the results.
Doesn't mean I am a kid I am incredibly stupid.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Navaro, this is very, very unrelated.

Please get out before a stuffstorm beholds.

???
Everytime I look at general discussion all I see is 'Re: Zombies in the Bluzo...'

Everytime I look at general discussion all I see is 'Re: Zombies in the Bluzo...'
Because it is a very popular RP.

Now, edit out that very unnecessary picture...

Someone go see if the server is fixed :(

Someone go see if the server is fixed :(
I doubt anyone is going to host.

Though I bet Kniaz left and went to work.

I guess it did work, that's why he didn't post anything.

Why is everything being Redacted?