Author Topic: Religious thing this gay kid from my school posted  (Read 8579 times)

"global warming doesn't exist"

ITT wannabe athiest douchebags hate on some facebook kid for being a christian

ITT wannabe athiest douchebags hate on some kid for being a christian

I agree that what the professor did was a richard move.

ITT wannabe athiest douchebags hate on some facebook kid for being a christian
lol
generalizations like these make you look dumber
don't try, please

lol
don't try, please
lol
don't try, please

joking.

Micro evolution (Species adapting to their environment through natural selection) is fact. Macro evolution (monkeys evolving into humans etc.) isn't fully concluded.

lol
don't try, please
That's basically what Rave is doing, lol.

lol
don't try, please
most of the posts i'm seeing being made in this thread are ones of hate and intolerance.

"lol christians are stupid"
"dont take it seriously its just a religious kid"
"this is why i am athiest because christians are handicapped"

sure, the fact that the kid is following some chain letter trend is understandable to dislike. but the fact that you decided to point out that it was religious and try to pick an argument out of it is despicable.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 07:44:46 PM by Planr »

the professor sounds like a douche, the student sounds like he has a mind of his own.
If he wants to believe in something that may or may not exist let him.

oh wait I think I read this wrong, I thought the aforementioned gay kid was the student.

sure, the fact that the kid is following some chain letter trend is understandable to dislike. but the fact that you decided to point out that it was religious and try to pick an argument out of it is despicable.
Mysteroo likes this     :cookieMonster:

Micro evolution (Species adapting to their environment through natural selection) is fact. Macro evolution (monkeys evolving into humans etc.) isn't fully concluded.

And this   
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 07:50:27 PM by Mysteroo »

I expected a story about a homoloveual kid.

evolution is visible in microorganisms and has explanations as to why bacteria changes every year, and is visible in real time. while god isn't disprovable, he isn't provable either. god exists in the same way an invisible unicorn that you can't sense exists, it's possible and unprovable, but overall improbable. while Einstein was very smart, he grew up in a society where god was a social norm, and so he grew up with those ideals. the professor didn't think ahead and made an argument without knowing the other side's ammunition against him, and so he failed. this is why i actually pay attention in classes such as theology, because the more i know about something the more qualified i am to disprove or argue against it.