Ghille & Aware14

Author Topic: Ghille & Aware14  (Read 8881 times)

kaph, unless you've got something else to support your drama topic you've got absolutely nothing to go on.

the pictures you've tried to use as backup in the OP paint the picture of them trying to improve and you being a cunt. that's why i'm saying you're butthurt.
How was I a cunt? I gave them my honest opinion. I didn't shove it in their face, nor did I expand upon how much I hated it. I told them in short that I didn't want to help and I thought their weapon pack was bad.

you know, even though boltster is pretty blunt himself he's right. you pretty much started this whole thing by pretty much flaming their weapon pack.

it doesn't help when you start it off with these little beauties:

read those a few times and think about it for a while.
You're totally correct about that. I should've started it off with proper arguments. However from then off I made coherent arguments about the pack.

you shouldn't be talking about being richardy.
you might want to look at the topic we're in, this isn't a thread on me. go ahead and make one if it so pleases you, but saying that here doesn't bear any relevance and nor does it take away from my point

How was I a cunt? I gave them my honest opinion. I didn't shove it in their face, nor did I expand upon how much I hated it. I told them in short that I didn't want to help and I thought their weapon pack was bad.
You're totally correct about that. I should've started it off with proper arguments. However from then off I made coherent arguments about the pack.
you were a cunt by overreacting when they asked for help, you could have said no and ended it there. you were also a cunt by making this topic, again overreacting.

I agree with Boltster's arguments on this one.

Still don't know what side to pick or to just stay neutral. :s

you might want to look at the topic we're in, this isn't a thread on me. go ahead and make one if it so pleases you, but saying that here doesn't bear any relevance and nor does it take away from my point
you were a cunt by overreacting when they asked for help, you could have said no and ended it there. you were also a cunt by making this topic, again overreacting.
I should mention the chat with Aware was no more than thirty seconds after the one I got from Ghille, hence the "Oh my god." sections. However, in the chats I kept asking Ghille for confirmation about why he wanted my suggestions so much, and I told him why I disliked the pack on request. I then concluded the conversation by telling him that "There's a lot like this, and I don't see why I should use / approve of this." That's not overreacting. If I said "No", a similar conversation would have most likely happened anyway because of how persistent Ghille was.

They were asking for constructive criticism.
I don't see any bitching or moaning in either of the RTB chats.

op forced his opinion down aware's and ghille's throats in the first place.

op forced his opinion down aware's and ghille's throats in the first place.
Yet on the previous page I clearly stated that I wasn't doing that in the first place.

They were asking for constructive criticism.
I don't see any bitching or moaning in either of the RTB chats.
Learn to read. Oh my god.
There's a hilarious amount of bitching and moaning in the threads which are the only reason this Drama Topic exists, well along with the RTB chats.

Yet on the previous page I clearly stated that I wasn't doing that in the first place.
There's a hilarious amount of bitching and moaning in the threads which are the only reason this Drama Topic exists, well along with the RTB chats.
I'm a freshmen, I think I learned how to read for more than 9 years, so screw off.
Not only that but you pushed the criticism down their throat, I would bitch about it after awhile.

your criticism doesn't help the players who created the mod.

are you going to say that to everyone who doesn't agree with you?

lmfao.

Although I support the thread, op is stupid.

Although I support the thread, op is stupid.
Why? Because people keep arguing things that always lead to them not examining what I've presented in the OP carefully enough?

I'm a freshmen, I think I learned how to read for more than 9 years, so screw off.
Not only that but you pushed the criticism down their throat, I would bitch about it after awhile.
Good to know. I never "pushed it down their throats", I made my arguments and they would yell at me and then call me back to the thread. I even said in the thread that I don't leave things undefended.

are you going to say that to everyone who doesn't agree with you?

lmfao.
No. I'm going to say that to everyone who makes points that are answered in what I presented in the OP.

No. I'm going to say that to everyone who makes points that are answered in what I presented in the OP.
it's not answered in the OP
if it was, so many people wouldn't be saying the same thing

Why? Because people keep arguing things that always lead to them not examining what I've presented in the OP carefully enough?
Good to know. I never "pushed it down their throats", I made my arguments and they would yell at me and then call me back to the thread. I even said in the thread that I don't leave things undefended.
No, they asked for constructive criticism and you told them that firearm arn't nessary. To me, I think that is just a Screw off criticism if anything.

No, they asked for constructive criticism and you told them that firearm arn't nessary. To me, I think that is just a Screw off criticism if anything.
No, that's me telling that that firearms are unoriginal and that we already have a lot of them. How you interpreted it that way, I don't know. That wasn't my intention.

it's not answered in the OP
if it was, so many people wouldn't be saying the same thing
Beanisawsome thought I said bitching and moaning was only in the RTB chats for some reason, and if it came across that way then my apologizes. However that is not what I was talking about. I was talking about the topics I posted in the OP.

I said I wasn't pushing anything down their throats / forcing them to do anything in the topics I posted.
People are taking a side in the argument without even reading the topics as well.