Author Topic: Ghille & Aware14  (Read 8884 times)

I just checked. None of your criticism are constructive. They are judging criticism and they're sicking to look at.
I wasn't making constructive criticism exactly. It could be interpreted that way however. I was making arguments against the quality of the Add-on at first, and later on I gave genuine advice that they just rejected.

I don't have anything against you personally, I just find it strange you just haven't just stopped arguing yet. It's been going far too long and it seems like it's been going nowhere towards a resolution.

I wasn't making constructive criticism exactly. It could be interpreted that way however. I was making arguments against the quality of the Add-on at first, and later on I gave genuine advice that they just rejected.
They all rejected because the so called "genuine" advice was simply "stop making weapons"
and I would honestly reject if I were them.

They all rejected because the so called "genuine" advice was simply "stop making weapons"
and I would honestly reject if I were them.

I'm looking forward to it. Also, if you're going to keep that sprinting feature: Do not put the sprinting script onto the weapon. Keep it into a playerType only. Also, make this playerType slower than normal, making sprinting less of an awkward unlimited ground-flying kind of thing.
In-game? Perhaps not.
In-script it's theoretically possible if TorqueScript supported C++ Vectors or something. But whatever.

As long as you're allowing the ability to sprint be as independent from the weapons as possible, then I won't have an issue with it.
I was giving them totally valid help code-wise. However when I did, Aware responded with huge-ass text and insults.
Weapons don't modify the speed. Are you stupid?

And if what you wanted to do made sense, then it would all be the same thing moved over onto a separate .cs file.
USELESS

Your lack of coding knowledge makes you pathetic at trying to explain how to do anything.
(...)because your way is stupid and we hate you.

If you fix all the problems I've addressed and bring up the quality a notch, I will give you an e-handshake.

Seriously.
The quality wasn't high enough in my opinion, which is why I said this:
(...)
forget it, I'm done here.

I don't have anything against you personally, I just find it strange you just haven't just stopped arguing yet. It's been going far too long and it seems like it's been going nowhere towards a resolution.
This topic wasn't for arguing originally. If you'd like to find the original "true" reason for the topic, then question why the Drama section exists I suppose. However people decided to jump in and make arguments that wouldn't be there if they had read thoroughly through the topics I had posted in the OP.

If it weren't for that, this topic wouldn't consist of arguments.

I was giving them totally valid help code-wise. However when I did, Aware responded with huge-ass text and insults.
The quality wasn't high enough in my opinion, which is why I said this:This topic wasn't for arguing originally. If you'd like to find the original "true" reason for the topic, then question why the Drama section exists I suppose. However people decided to jump in and make arguments that wouldn't be there if they had read thoroughly through the topics I had posted in the OP.

If it weren't for that, this topic wouldn't consist of arguments.
They have more knowledge about making weapons. They should of said it nicer, sure, but why drama about it?
Just ignore them and move on.

They have more knowledge about making weapons. They should of said it nicer, sure, but why drama about it?
Just ignore them and move on.
Actually Aware14 seemed angry about the fact that the way I suggested was a better way to do it. He mentioned it later on.

forget it, I'm done here.
I was done with the topic. Then they begged for my approval over IRC, hence this topic. It's frustrating to have them attack me, reject my help, and flame me to all hell just to have them crawl to my feet, begging for it.

Actually Aware14 seemed angry about the fact that the way I suggested was a better way to do it. He mentioned it later on.
I was done with the topic. Then they begged for my approval over IRC, hence this topic. It's frustrating to have them attack me, reject my help, and flame me to all hell just to have them crawl to my feet, begging for it.
Your suggestion probably made as much sense as having Windows 95 on a PSP and they probably carried it a bit too far.
Just ignore the people with anger management problems.

Your suggestion probably made as much sense as having Windows 95 on a PSP and they probably carried it a bit too far.
Just ignore the people with anger management problems.
Mhm.
I suppose we've mutually moved on from the:
(make point -> refer to OP topics -> repeat)

It's highly advised to click the quotes with "(...)" on them.

You were being a richard in this chat.

He noticed that after changing some of the items you suggested, that you still didn't like them; so he asked for help on what he's doing wrong.

Instead of replying, you just lash at him. You don't care for the weapon pack because you don't like it; but then, when they ask how to fix it, you say it doesn't matter and you don't care for the pack.

I say that you owe Aware a coherent answer.

By the way, how the hell is this complaining?

He asked a question.

Sums this drama up.
Also when it says Ghille asked what was wrong that was a mistake, it's Aware.

Also when it says Ghille asked what was wrong that was a mistake, it's Aware.
Scratch that, he just now told me it was copy pasted from a chat with aware. He's not sure why he didnt post it.

Exactly and what the forget did Aware do other then ask you.

I love how hard people work to be funny.

I love how hard people work to be funny.
Not to insult you. But you somtimes work forever and this made me laugh pretty hard.