Ghille & Aware14

Author Topic: Ghille & Aware14  (Read 8882 times)

what an icygamma-esk argument lol.

"people don't agree with my side, they obviously can't read/haven't read the OP!!!!"

No, that's me telling that that firearms are unoriginal and that we already have a lot of them. How you interpreted it that way, I don't know. That wasn't my intention.
Beanisawsome thought I said bitching and moaning was only in the RTB chats for some reason, and if it came across that way then my apologizes. However that is not what I was talking about. I was talking about the topics I posted in the OP.

I said I wasn't pushing anything down their throats / forcing them to do anything in the topics I posted.
People are taking a side in the argument without even reading the topics as well.
Telling someone that their hobby is obsolete is pretty much like telling them to stop. Maybe they like Weapons with a passion. Anything wrong with that?

Telling someone that their hobby is obsolete is pretty much like telling them to stop. Maybe they like Weapons with a passion. Anything wrong with that?
I don't have an issue with them making weapons.

I did tell them however that Blockland already had a lot of weapons. I'm not going to sacrifice my every moment to stop them from making weapons.

I don't have an issue with them making weapons.

I did tell them however that Blockland already had a lot of weapons. I'm not going to sacrifice my every moment to stop them from making weapons.
You know, you can simply avoid the weapon section in RTB. If they want to make weapons and you're not interested and your criticism is not constructive, just leave them alone.

"people don't agree with my side, they obviously can't read/haven't read the OP!!!!"
hahaha.

People didn't read the OP. Whenever they make a point that was discussed in one of the topics in the OP, I refer them to it.
So uh

Y'know I'm not going to look through 2000+ pages to find one where you're getting bitched at, right? Link?
See?
You know, you can simply avoid the weapon section in RTB. If they want to make weapons and you're not interested and your criticism is not constructive, just leave them alone.
If they wouldn't have stopped mindlessly bitching (read the topics), then this wouldn't have happened. They could've politely accepted my blunt criticism and left it there.

People didn't read the OP. Whenever they make a point that was discussed in one of the topics in the OP, I refer them to it.See?If they wouldn't have stopped mindlessly bitching (read the topics), then this wouldn't have happened. They could've politely accepted my blunt criticism and left it there.
They only bitched because you constantly throw your one hell of a criticism down their throat.

They only bitched because you constantly throw your one hell of a criticism down their throat.
You are so ignorant. It's not even funny.
I specifically told them I wasn't forcing them or throwing anything down their throat.
(...)
Kaphonaits was making coherent arguments at first. Now he's complaining about how the pack isn't how he wants it.
(...)
Wrong. I'm making suggestions. If you read my posts, I'm not forcing him to do anything. I'm telling him that "this is a better way to do it".
(...)
These quotes make you sound like you're forcing them to do it.

I'm not sure if you fully intended that, but that's what it looks like.
Not at all. :(

You are so ignorant. It's not even funny.
I specifically told them I wasn't forcing them or throwing anything down their throat.
No, you're so ignorant it's not even funny.
The criticism you gave them was flat out "Stop making what you're doing" criticism, and you don't accept that. Do you?

That's funny coming from you.

No, you're so ignorant it's not even funny.
The criticism you gave them was flat out "Stop making what you're doing" criticism, and you don't accept that. Do you?
Honest question, and I won't hold it against you.
Have you even read the topics in the OP?

^

Honest question, and I won't hold it against you.
Have you even read the topics in the OP?
Yes, the first one being a download link to something
The second is just a drama

^
Yes, the first one being a download link to something
The second is just a drama
The topics as a whole.

Comparing me to IcyGamma is a transparent attempt at an insult and doesn't excuse the fact that you didn't read through the topics I presented in the OP. If you didn't read through them and you're trying to argue here; don't.

Those topics are the entire backing to this one and should be read through first. Reading this topic by itself and then arguing is a silly idea.

The topics as a whole.

Comparing me to IcyGamma is a transparent attempt at an insult and doesn't excuse the fact that you didn't read through the topics I presented in the OP. If you didn't read through them and you're trying to argue here; don't.

Those topics are the entire backing to this one and should be read through first. Reading this topic by itself and then arguing is a silly idea.
I just checked. None of your criticism are constructive. They are judging criticism and they're sicking to look at.