Author Topic: Ghille & Aware14  (Read 8887 times)

I love how hard people work to be funny.
because it's so hard to get a image.

I was asking for help on my modeling.

But whatever.

I don't have anything against you personally, I just find it strange you just haven't just stopped arguing yet. It's been going far too long and it seems like it's been going nowhere towards a resolution.

Actually we ended the argument when Ghille was banned, that was when we just ignored the comments and let things die.

By the way, how the hell is this complaining?

He asked a question.
Because I was sick of talking about it, so I dismissed it as complaining?
Probably a better way to say it was "why are you bothering me about this still", but regardless my position and reason still stands.

You were being a richard in this chat.

He noticed that after changing some of the items you suggested, that you still didn't like them; so he asked for help on what he's doing wrong.

Instead of replying, you just lash at him. You don't care for the weapon pack because you don't like it; but then, when they ask how to fix it, you say it doesn't matter and you don't care for the pack.

I say that you owe Aware a coherent answer.
Sure.
I said in the original topic that I was done here. That's why I said it didn't matter and that I didn't care.

Probably a better way to say it was "why are you bothering me about this still", but regardless my position and reason still stands.

Why did you bother us for weeks?

Why did you bother us for weeks?
Because you wouldn't accept perfectly decent complaints and genuine help? Instead of simply nodding, you just bitched and flamed.

Sure, you could point out that I didn't see any improvement or said I disliked the pack in the end, but that's not the point.

why do people go so far out of their way to argue with eachotehr in the wrong section?
I'm tired of your endless bullstuff.
Please everyone just stop, these topics are not intended for arguing.

Move to drama if this is such a big deal.
Move your rage here: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=189989.0
If you're going to fling stuff at Aware go do it in drama.

(I may have been mad for these posts...erm)
And I am sick of the stuff he posts here.

It is not a drama you richard. It is a place for you to post your loving bullstuff.

Do not post here again.
STOP POSTING HERE YOU loving TROLL

Downloaded to see if things really had improved.

Oh my god the G36C is ugly. Most of the same issues are still there. Now that you guys have finally stopped mindlessly bitching in response to actual criticism, you start kissing my ass and even then stuff is still not fixed.

forget it, I'm done here.

thx fr leeving us alonly finaley gud by ser

This war has gone on long enough, but I've seen enough posts to know that Kaphonaits is a total ass-hole.

I'm on Aware's side.

This war has gone on long enough, but I've seen enough posts to know that Kaphonaits is a total ass-hole.

I'm on Aware's side.
You're on Aware's side for what?
None of the people involved care about that anymore. I'd lock this topic if I could.

tbh, both parties are at fault here.
Aware and ghille could've ignored kap, and kap could've learned how to mod/tried not to be so blunt, or something that wouldn't result in this mess.

tbh, both parties are at fault here.
Aware and ghille could've ignored kap, and kap could've learned how to mod/tried not to be so blunt, or something that wouldn't result in this mess.
I agreed with this post, except this part:
kap could've learned how to mod
I already know how to mod, perhaps more so than the Scripter(s) that I was debating with.

Kaph is an idiot. I'm on Aware's side.

And yes you did, in fact, force your opinions down  their throat.

I wouldn't say he's an idiot so much everyone pretty much got swept up in arguing.

I already know how to mod, perhaps more so than the Scripter(s) that I was debating with.

I don't doubt this. You've had more work than us, but weapons are easy so there isn't really competition.

Kaph is an idiot.

He is not an idiot, he is arrogant. But thanks for support.

I don't doubt this. You've had more work than us, but weapons are easy so there isn't really competition.

He is not an idiot, he is arrogant. But thanks for support.
Perhaps hostile is a better word.
I wouldn't say he's an idiot so much everyone pretty much got swept up in arguing.
I suppose so. However not to say that this instance was an example, but I enjoy debate and do it for recreation.
Kaph is an idiot. I'm on Aware's side.

And yes you did, in fact, force your opinions down  their throat.
I honestly don't know what to say. The fact that you're trying to convince me of a different version of my own actions is probably the most arrogant thing anyone could do.