Author Topic: Hunger Games Forum Roleplay (9 TRIBUTES REMAIN)  (Read 15487 times)

Lol, I didn't even read it

The games begin and I sprint towards the center. Most of the tributes are slow, except one. One managed to grab a club and a few supplies. Luckily, im tinier than most and am able to slip past him. I grab a Knife, a Bow, and a small bag, possibly containing some valuables. I push away and make towards the near by forest, I could probably climb a few trees, if I tried.

Oi I grabbed the only club.  Or at least.. I got the best club.  Cause I was first.

I see the quick small one grab some stuff and dart off for the treeline (assuming there is a treeline..  what is our environment anyway?).  I let him pass.  I like him, he takes the initiative.  I dash over to ShouldPelt and take a powerful kill-swing to him. 

I just assume we make up the environment as we go?

I continue to run. Faster and faster until im sure no one is following me. I find a medium sized Oak and decide to climb to the top and see what was in that bag. I manage to find a thick cluster of branches and use it as a table. I remove the bow from my shoulder and the knives from my belt and set them down. I carefully open the bag and find a box of matches and a bag of jerky. "stuff. I was hoping for water..." I silently curse to myself. It was then I realize I didnt grab any arrows. I didnt see any. Maybe if I could get sponsored I could maybe get some...

You say that this is the 100th annual Hunger Games,
But that is based in the future.
C'mon, get with it.

I had sprinted for the nearest weapon, which apparently was a bow. Probably a bad bow, considering how far I am from the Cornucopia. Luckily, there were arrows right next to it. I sprinted to a black backpack and picked it up, then ran to the edge of the forest.

Still waiting to see what becomes of my little friend that is getting knocked out of the park :)

there's too damn little information in this

i step off the plate before the match starts

I can't roleplay with such little information.

Agreed.  We need to know what is happening.. Maybe even make this similar to a roll to dodge just so people can't randomly be like ogm I found gun!!  I kill everyone and winz

Jack reaches toward the cornucopia, snatches something without particularly paying attention to what it is, and dashes into the forest, dodging a club by mere inches.

Jacov grabs a knife and a decent bow, along with some arrows, from the Career pile, and an orange backpack. It'll have to be brown townyzed later, the Careers are after him.
He scrambles up a tree and sets up there for the night, after opening the backpack and finding an empty water bottle, some crackers, and an insulated sleeping bag. The Careers will have to wait.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 11:09:54 AM by Gojira »

I fall off a tree and break my neck

I run for the cornucopia and seize a medium sized bag. Not daring to grab anything else, I take off for the trees,
as soon as I find a decent resting area, I sit down and look at the contents of my bag. A hunk of beef, an empty canteen and a knife. A jack pot in my case.

I fall off a tree and break my neck
I climb down rapidly from the tree I'm in, find Fracture, and finish him off with my knife.
I run away quickly.

Now that everyone has fled, I take the remains of the cornucopia