Filipe1020 - "get out cigarette!11!"

Author Topic: Filipe1020 - "get out cigarette!11!"  (Read 18547 times)

How do you know so much of this?  I don't even know who you are.
besides you have no idea what happend in the situation.

This topic is giving filipe a bad name and all you idiots are doing is supporting him and only making him look worse.

My only suggestion is to stop supporting the idiot.
Exactly. He doesn't know much about Filipe and his relationships with other Players. And Also. If he was such good friends with filipe, Why not listen to him. And Leave the Topic stop posting on it. Me and him are skipping, Dude. Were really mad at you, Your not helping Filipe, Your, Bumping the Topic, Making things Worse, Ect. Please just stop.

Bean. Stop being a Fan Boy trying to protect Filipe. Its Not helping. Its making thins so much worse.
I would also help Nick800X, he isn't popular, and he's my school pal.
so, I'm not a fanboy when helping Filipe.
If I was a fanboy of anything, it would probably be this game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH_-EEIHzGU&context=C418c50aADvjVQa1PpcFNMzO8IeGH_2apJ4S4Q6WQh8fUTXeAgtco=

That is for people who are spamming recklessly like mad idiots on steroids, not for people who tells other people to spam which isn't going to work because the people who this person told to spam has gotten a good discipline from their mothers and teachers to not spam.
Just stop posting here. It's obvious that you won't win the argument, you're supporting Filipe in the argument even though he has proof against him, and you're only making Filipe's side look worse.

This reminds me of those people who supported Mr. Lol during his drama even with the heavy amounts of evidence against him.

What do you mean helping? All you've done is make thing substantially worse for him, to the point where even he is asking you to stop

If I was a fanboy of anything, it would probably be this game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH_-EEIHzGU&context=C418c50aADvjVQa1PpcFNMzO8IeGH_2apJ4S4Q6WQh8fUTXeAgtco=
Few things.

• What dose that have to do with anything?
  • Stop 'Supporting', filipe when your making things worse.
  • Filipe is already mad at you for now listening to him why make it worse?

How do you know so much of this?  I don't even know who you are.
besides you have no idea what happend in the situation.

This topic is giving filipe a bad name and all you idiots are doing is supporting him and only making him look worse.

My only suggestion is to stop supporting the idiot.
First off, I'm Filipe's friend, I'll know if he tells me.
Second, I'm a person who use to role play as a lost sonic character name Bean the Dynamite (hense the name BeanisawsomeNT) and a person that happen to love Windows NT 4.0 (hense the name BeanisawsomeNT)

and third, apparently, Filipe told whitestorm to defend him. As Whitestorm gathers 3 people, Filipe tells Whitestorm to tell these 3 people to start spamming the server.

I am starting to think bean is an alt of filipe.

Just stop posting here. It's obvious that you won't win the argument, you're supporting Filipe in the argument even though he has proof against him, and you're only making Filipe's side look worse.

Few things.

• What dose that have to do with anything?
  • Stop 'Supporting', filipe when your making things worse.
  • Filipe is already mad at you for now listening to him why make it worse?

No, you ARE making things worse for you and filipe.

No, you ARE making things worse for you and filipe.
Well what do you want me to do other than stop posting?

you're not helping

you're not helping
Alot of people told me.
They won't accept that I'm taking action against people who try to give my friend a bad rep.

• I'm not trying to make things worst, I'm taking action
Whether it's your intention or not, you're making it worse for him. If you actually want to defend him, stop trying to defend him. That's the best thing you can do for him at this point.
Alot of people told me.
They won't accept that I'm taking action against people who try to give my friend a bad rep.
and you won't accept that you yourself are giving your 'friend' a bad rep lmfao.