Filipe1020 - "get out cigarette!11!"

Author Topic: Filipe1020 - "get out cigarette!11!"  (Read 18543 times)

Well what do you want me to do other than stop posting?
Get your face off the computer screen, and do something else like going outside or possibly "hanging" with your friend filipe or just loving do something besides continuing an argument that has already been solved.

Well what do you want me to do other than stop posting?
stop posting

First off, I'm Filipe's friend, I'll know if he tells me.
Second, I'm a person who use to role play as a lost sonic character name Bean the Dynamite (hense the name BeanisawsomeNT) and a person that happen to love Windows NT 4.0 (hense the name BeanisawsomeNT)
I didn't ask for a pile of stuff of who you are.

and third, apparently, Filipe told whitestorm to defend him. As Whitestorm gathers 3 people, Filipe tells Whitestorm to tell these 3 people to start spamming the server.
Well that makes Filipe a egotistical sped, and whitestorm, and you are supporting it.

Get your face off the computer screen, and do something else like going outside or possibly "hanging" with your friend filipe or just loving do something besides continuing an argument that has already been solved.
Lovely peace, it's night time dumbo

I didn't ask for a pile of stuff of who you are.
Well that makes Filipe a egotistical sped, and whitestorm, and you are supporting it.
Well, I just wanted to introduced myself.

and well, everyone knows the situration now.
and Filipe isn't a egotistical sped.

Lovely peace, it's night time dumbo
"Dumbo"?  /facepalm

Look who's talking hypocrite.
stop posting

Well, I just wanted to introduced myself.

and well, everyone knows the situration now.
and Filipe isn't a egotistical sped.
we can thank you for proving to us that filipe is an starfish and you yourself are an idiot

top show

"Dumbo"?  /facepalm

Look who's talking hypocrite.
I love talking hypocrite.

Bean, seriously. For your sake. Just stop

we can thank you for proving to us that filipe is an starfish and you yourself are an idiot

top show
Filipe isn't an starfish, he just made one stupid move.

And as for me being an idiot, I have all As in high school. Who's the idiot now?

Want my advice: Don't call random people idiots or handicaps, richards, starfishs, cunts, ect, ect, ect, cuz that only make you look like a person no one would ever want to hang out with.

Take my advice or leave it, up to you.

To you Bean.

Maybe you didn't see what filipe said bean.

inb4:
stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop (you get the point)
and
people calling me and Filipe1020 idiots for our taking of oxygen.

Filipe isn't an starfish, he just made one stupid move.

And as for me being an idiot, I have all As in high school. Who's the idiot now?

Want my advice: Don't call random people idiots or handicaps, richards, starfishs, cunts, ect, ect, ect, cuz that only make you look like a person no one would ever want to hang out with.

Take my advice or leave it, up to you.
Filipe made an starfish move
You're still the idiot (as proven here)

And it really doesn't concern me whether people here want to hang out with me or not.
How about you take the advice that multiple people including your friend filipe have given you?