Face that spans the whole head -Update-

Author Topic: Face that spans the whole head -Update-  (Read 2350 times)

I was thinkin somthing like this would be cool. Blocklanders could customize thier shoes, pants, and hair

=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=248&u=14929109]

wow.
i, have a personal interest in decals and i'm going to make some new ones
great idea though but it would require a new script and quite possibly ruin all other decals currently in the market

great idea though but it would require a new script and quite possibly ruin all other decals currently in the market

I would require a new script, but we could still keep the all the decals made for blockland, the decals section would just be populated with more decals, (ex: back of shirt, shoe textures, pants textures.

This would be neat because decals could be in packs with matching suites and hairstyles. Although if you ask me, hair styles should be a more 3D object, like the hat-mod

Alos(yes, alos), here is a v2

The script to support this wouldn't cause any problems at all. This does:
This would require an update to the model, and I think that Badspot isn't touching the original blockhead model anytime soon, for whatever reasons he has.

The script to support this wouldn't cause any problems at all. This does:

Quote from: The Corporation on April 22, 2012, 06:59:05 PM
This would require an update to the model, and I think that Badspot isn't touching the original blockhead model anytime soon, for whatever reasons he has.

Can someone script a mod or make a player type?

« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 01:08:08 PM by Goth77 »

i could source up the dts. model of the Blockhead model form the inards of blockland

i'm good at that stuff

yep here it is, my chums
http://www.mediafire.com/?61cpgr7ly7lz7sl
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 01:30:48 PM by Marinax »

are you guys going to do anything with that player model

This would make the players look so much better!

SUPPORT!

I don't really like this idea TBH

Here would be another example, kinda different

that old spiderman decal did wrap around the torso I believe.

EDIT: Yeah it did, but just one color.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 06:57:59 PM by --LegoPepper-- »

that old spiderman decal did wrap around the torso I believe.

EDIT: Yeah it did, but just one color.
That decal just has red at the middle and the torso is blue.

Can someone script a mod or make a player type?
Only Badspot can and he won't.

Wouldn't this require a separate file of each side of the decal? I guess I could all be packaged into one but that would make decals much more complicated for beginners.

Its a shame Badspot won't consider this, it would be neat.

Wouldn't this require a separate file of each side of the decal? I guess I could all be packaged into one but that would make decals much more complicated for beginners.

No, the images don't have to be a square.

Something like this I was thinking. Beginner decal and face makers would only have to edit the main decals/face file (front). But if you wanna put some effort into it you could edit the rest of the textures instead of having them blank.

I think it would be possible by adding a face to every mesh on the player model; Or more specifically all the sides of the head, chest, pants, and shoes. Like A print cube but with different prints on each side, with each side being a separate image file.

V3 updated

« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 02:14:24 AM by Goth77 »