I got an iPhone (recheck OP if you know much about iPhones)

Author Topic: I got an iPhone (recheck OP if you know much about iPhones)  (Read 2395 times)

At that point, why not use Siri? You just contradicted yourself.
because nobody wants to pay another £100 JUST for having it branded by apple

anything by kariosoft and you're set for life

loving Game Dev Story

Woop, there goes my life.

loving Game Dev Story

Woop, there goes my life.
i really loved springs story to
i just had like twenty bedrooms on one side and lots of stuff on the other

SO MUCH MONEY~

At that point, why not use Siri? You just contradicted yourself.

Because if you say "Find me the nearest XYZ restaurant" and it forgets up showing you something you didn't want, you look like a complete prat.

But if i say just click open google maps and type in "Pizzeria", Job done.

I wasn't expecting this topic to still be on the first page when I got home from school
I am disappointed.
uh, what
Tinywings
Doodle Jump
Temple Run
Flight Control
Draw Something
I'll look at these
the only ones I left out were ones I know I'm getting (Facebook, Minecraft) and what I wont get (Fruit Ninja)
Bloons TD 4
Plants vs Zombies
Temple Run
And don't forget to bring your charger.
I'll look at these too
and the charger is like
important so I don't think I'll be forgetting it
Good, another girl who mindlessly gets a (averagely) $300 worth phone for nothing except Facebook and being handicapped with friends.
sure
Android is much much better.
good for you
are you single by any chance
pretty sure he's gay
World Colony and Game Dev Story.
I'll look at these
especially the second, since it gets mentioned again
4S has a better camera (I think it's 5-8 MP, Im not sure) and HD video recording (720p?). I'm not entirely sure, but I think it has a faster processor too.
well, like I told my mother, that's why I have a still and video cameras
I doubt the processor is going to make much of a difference
I have an iPod touch, also beware, the iPhone's are very nice but their screens can be broken very easily.
and they're expensive, I know

is there a way to check what apps are downloaded? will my mom be able to see if I get an app, then delete it?

tsk tsk tsk... research apps much? oh wait Idevices dont have research apps... just internet browsers... tsk tsk tsk, horny teen
and you can delete apps and the only way to trace it being downloaded is when you enter the app store. the app instead of saying free or .99$ it will say download, showing you have downloaded it (but they have to find the app to see it) or they can log in, and go to account, then click on purchases (free or not it'll show up) and all your history is there... and it is undeletable

For my android i got a widget that tells me how much data I've used. Not sure if you can get it for an Iphone though. If you want to save data just try to be connected to wifi as much as you can.

For my android i got a widget that tells me how much data I've used. Not sure if you can get it for an Iphone though. If you want to save data just try to be connected to wifi as much as you can.
Yaaaay Androids!

ICS has this built-in.

I use my iPhone as it came. I don't need any apps.

If you want to extend your battery life substantially, turn the screen brightness down to like 10-20% for normal use, you'll get used to it. Turn it back up if you're looking at pictures or watching videos or something.

night fox y u no reply to my comment?!

If you want to extend your battery life substantially, turn the screen brightness down to like 10-20% for normal use, you'll get used to it. Turn it back up if you're looking at pictures or watching videos or something.

Or use auto brightness on a low setting. Keeps it low till you browse the internet or watch videos automatically.

Also, don't forget to turn off background processes. Double press the main button and close all the applications you aren't still using. Battery is drained if they are left running.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 04:36:52 PM by Mr.Noßody »

tsk tsk tsk... research apps much?
or they can log in, and go to account, then click on purchases (free or not it'll show up) and all your history is there... and it is undeletable
nonononono
that's what
it's for Steam
it's kind of a long story
three years ago long
forgeters
but, if she's not being suspicious, she probably wont find out?
you can like
do something with Verizon, some sorta texting process that makes it send a message with the stuff
I use my iPhone as it came. I don't need any apps.
I understand how boring you are of a person
Or use auto brightness on a low setting. Keeps it low till you browse the internet or watch videos automatically.
Also, don't forget to turn off background processes. Double press the main button and close all the applications you aren't still using. Battery is drained if they are left running.
will do

what about MP3s?
is there any way to put MP3s on an iPhone?