Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 110676 times)

ok if you dont rack up atleast 1-2 hours in either arma 2 or arma 2 oa before playing dayz

i will join your server just to hunt and kill you

ArmA 2 sucks balls so make sure to play OA, if not only for the HUD improvements.

ArmA 2 sucks balls so make sure to play OA, if not only for the HUD improvements.

amen

I really need some help with this.

I keep dying.

Holy forget, funny moment. I was running through elektro, with 20 zombies behind me. Went to the firestation (One by church), and found an M1014. I killed off half of them. ANd looted the firestation. When I went down one guy went up the stairs, like he didnt notice me, and I shot him in the face. He had a M4A1 CCO, out of my rush to get his stuff, I accidentally hid the body. But all I needed was his CCO :)

agh stuff. Going throught the Blanco airstrip, and then i get seen by a crawler, and it opens the door, and i hit the deck so it doesn't see me, and then im trapped in by a crawler and 4 runners.

so i died.

"blanco"

It's Balota...

I printed out a map of the game with hotspots. Hoping to be able to navigate a bit better.

I like Combined OPS.

I've decided to wait till DayZ goes standalone and get ArmA 3 once it comes out. I'm in no rush.

I've decided to wait till DayZ goes standalone and get ArmA 3 once it comes out. I'm in no rush.
At this point dayz is just so hilariously broken, it's probably best that you do that.

I like Combined OPS.
Combined Ops is just OA with the Chenarus map and Chenarus soldiers.

Haha, oh wow.

Just went back to Vybor on my new life, found a heli crash site. And it had an L85A2 AWS (I had 8 stanag rounds) and an M107 with 1 mag. It also had a MK48 Mod 0 but no ammo.

Yeah, I recommend not ever taking LMGs. They are only good while lying down, and are locked to full auto so it's pretty much good for nothing besides killing players. Plus it's ammo takes up a stuffload of inventory space.

Combined Ops is just OA with the Chenarus map and Chenarus soldiers.
Combined Ops is both OA and Arma 2