Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 110522 times)

forgetin' balls, I can never find good firearms. I've been running around axing people.

I just quit this game for good til further notice. I was running around and noticed my backpack had disappeared. I go to gear. All I have is my glock. Lost my L85A2 AWS and DMR and pretty much everything else.

I just quit this game for good til further notice. I was running around and noticed my backpack had disappeared. I go to gear. All I have is my glock. Lost my L85A2 AWS and DMR and pretty much everything else.

L85A2 is the most bugged gun in the game. Hence I dropped mine when I found one. It forgets with your gear and the last L85 before that I took I lost my M4 because it disappeared.

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS FINDING ALL OF THESE WEPON.

I was excited when I found a goddamn hatchet. What the fuuuck.

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS FINDING ALL OF THESE WEPON.

I was excited when I found a goddamn hatchet. What the fuuuck.
http://dayzdb.com/map
high risk high reward areas are for guns
and most murders

L85A2 is the most bugged gun in the game. Hence I dropped mine when I found one. It forgets with your gear and the last L85 before that I took I lost my M4 because it disappeared.
I thought they fixed it whenever they decided to add it back in. Are the DayZ devs handicapped or something? Why leave something that can do that in the game?

I thought they fixed it whenever they decided to add it back in. Are the DayZ devs handicapped or something? Why leave something that can do that in the game?

Guess not, I'm thinking they thought 'forget it' since DayZ is already riddled with bugs.

Guess not, I'm thinking they thought 'forget it' since DayZ is already riddled with bugs.
Well none the less I just lost a bunch of rare items and I doubt I'll be returning to DayZ anytime soon. Rocket really needs to get on his bug fixing because he's been way to busy like adding things like not being able to respawn without dying. Which was really nice when I died by a glitch (walking through a wall in the firehouse) and my friend had to watch my body like a hawk while I had zombies kill me 4 times til I spawned in cherno. What thoughts run through his head when he adds these features is unimaginable.

This sucks.

So i went to play DayZ at a friends since my PC is broken.
We find a deer stand and guess whats inside.

a RPG.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

This sucks.

So i went to play DayZ at a friends since my PC is broken.
We find a deer stand and guess whats inside.

a RPG.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

hacks
unless it's a M136 Launcher

dude that is the only RPG in dayz XD

I was killed by 2 freaking bandits yesterday, I just wanted to trade bullets for some bandages :'<

Then there were these bandits near cherno with a jeep, they spotted me a ways away and drove over, parked, and got out and split up to find me. Good thing I was laying in the grass >:) I waited for them to pass and get a ways away, then I ran to their jeep and jacked it! But they heard me and sniped me after I got like 300 feet away xD

Does anyone know how or if its possible to make a fire without matches? I got everything to hunt but not to cook.

At the moment I have around 6 lee enfield or what ever mags and the rifle >:) No more risking going near people, I', gunna hang back and if they shoot, ima pop 'em.

you need matches to make fire

ministory: so far, my friend and i have acquired these items
-svd camo
-mp5sd6
-cz550
-m16a2m203
-a red motorycle :3
-tent

but we cant for the life of us find a 50 cal anywhere

you need matches to make fire

ministory: so far, my friend and i have acquired these items
-svd camo
-mp5sd6
-cz550
-m16a2m203
-a red motorycle :3
-tent

but we cant for the life of us find a 50 cal anywhere

noice

my inventory:
Mk48 two belts
AS50 in my pack
Tent with a M16 and M4 in it
lots of food and supplies
Rangefinders/NVGs
We should play sometime

dude that is the only RPG in dayz XD
The M136 isn't a rocket propelled grenade.

EDIT: Nvm, I got it mixed up with something else. It is infact an RPG.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 01:26:36 PM by Mikoyan »