Author Topic: Pixel Art  (Read 783725 times)

he's gon rape you with his evil floating minions

holy stuff guys. holy stuff. i don't have photoshop so i can't actually test it but this looks amazing
i do

i dont even know what it is but its vaguely blue

looks like an earthquake in a dream.

haven't pixel-arted in a while

i have pixel block :(

can anyone inspire-ize me

lol sorry for the forgeted up border and it being a bit blurry

don't bully the hetzer pls

u stuff that isnt a hetzer

It looks like a Marder II.

its a SU-100 you whores

hey you neat dudes, we need some 800x600 backgrounds for the BLF game.

if you feel up to it, PLEASE message me.

hey you neat dudes, we need some 800x600 backgrounds for the BLF game.

if you feel up to it, PLEASE message me.
Not really pixel art but it's certainly a background of some sort (even though it lacks 200 pixels in width)

based off a little sketch many cousin made, or atleast what i think it's supposed to look like

so incase anyone even cared, I got my cousin to chat online and he explained how both of the bell guys aren't evolution but just embodiments of souls trapped in a petrified woodland area during a great fire, with the bells being human children and the cowbells are adolescents/fairies who died during it, and the cymbal flogger is the new guardian who's also the damsel of the woods (please don't ask). For a place called the petrified woods it has some pretty interesting lore

Not really pixel art but it's certainly a background of some sort (even though it lacks 200 pixels in width)

pretty sure this is just a background from RTB V0002

It is, but i recreated it to have Blockland's square studs

It actually probably would have been 800x600 if i didn't crop the original image to 600x600 so it could be resized for a print decal