Author Topic: "Iban" or "ivan" what happened to him?  (Read 3574 times)

I remember a person of that name. It has been a very long time, but he scripted a decent city RP that wasn't hitting people with a hammer. However when I came back to Blockland the server is no longer up as I expected and I can't find the user either.  Where did he go?

He disappeared for a while, saying he left home and had no support from his family.

Last thing I heard was his house was burned down.

That seems bad. It seems that all good scripters on Blockland come to an end early...

That seems bad. It seems that all good scripters on Blockland come to an end early...
All the pig-headed ones

All the pig-headed ones

I do remember him being quite an ass to people sometimes.

Beats me. I found Iban to be very reasonable and intelligent. He got to the point where he disregarded the forum, which doesn't surprise me given the largely baseless anger people had towards him.

I think this was another drama case where people worked themselves up over something small Iban did, then blamed Iban for being some terrible person he wasn't.

If he does play still, don't expect anybody to ever find out about it. I'm not surprised he is gone given how badly people treated him.

iban was
*Sunglasses*
Banned

Wait, wasn't he CityRPG?

I thought so, but when messaging CityRPG trying to get into contact with him, he completely ignored me which was unusual as I wanted to skype him and in the past he had been pushing to talk to me on skype again. :/

Jookia was the original CityRPG creator.

Wait, wasn't he CityRPG?
Yes, he has come back to the forums several times.

Jookia was the original CityRPG creator.

BeibsFan
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 09:55:11 PM by Electrk »