57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 426077 times)

uhm i played this game adn its a bunc hfo fukibn stuff characters???

how do i even get headshots? loving stuff game wwhats that??? looks like you ghot a stuff thread about a stuff game.  :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:

These loving randoms man. Holy god. 20 minutes of vayne bitching and moaning about rammus stealing one kill bot. 20 minutes of rammus being a sissy ass bitch and refusing to gank lanes because "I don't want to ks". 20 loving minutes of malphite whining about top lane then rage-quit. Its pure loving cancer. How is it even remotely loving fair i lose lp because of these stuffheads?

that is super bad bro
D:
I'm bad
it's good for bad
I'm not bronze at least

> Playing sejuani
> get random "Secondary quest"
> Lissandra is an abomination, sejuani must crush her
> Organise 1 v 1 mid
> WINNING
> Enemy team cheats and joins in
> pissed 

Rewarded for my insomaniacal exploits
penta as fizz in an aram

yeah that cinematic was awesome! :D

its previewing the baron nasher visual update

and 1v1 skill does justify.

It doesn't justify stuff. Only if you 1v1 a mirror it would be fair. But then, one of the persons will (other would be impossible) be more experienced with a certain champ than the other dude, thus the only fair 1v1 game that could occur would be if a never played (for both participants) champ was used.

I have this, but I don't play it too much.
My in-game name is Mercur1c

I have this, but I don't play it too much.
My in-game name is Mercur1c
What server do you play on?

It doesn't justify stuff. Only if you 1v1 a mirror it would be fair. But then, one of the persons will (other would be impossible) be more experienced with a certain champ than the other dude, thus the only fair 1v1 game that could occur would be if a never played (for both participants) champ was used.
so 1v1s in mortal kombat mean nothing?
1v1s in starcraft?

1v1 is a skill in itself.

forget off homie.

so 1v1s in mortal kombat mean nothing?
1v1s in starcraft?

1v1 is a skill in itself.

forget off homie.

In a thread that concerns League of Legends you choose to refrain from the blatant subject I am trying to push through. Do you have anything constructive to add at all I wonder.