57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 426305 times)

Xerath needs an Iron Man skin

I want to see if nethog can too.
Looks like Sir can't, and that probably means his brother can't either, but we'll see

Hey guys
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3507146

Anybody want to make a team with me?
Code: [Select]
The prize distribution is:
1st Place- $20 RP per member + Triumphant Ryze skin
2nd Place- $15 RP per member
3rd Place- $10 RP per member
4th Place- $5 RP per member
I'd like to, but without knowing when the games are I can't really say for sure.

I'd like to, but without knowing when the games are I can't really say for sure.
Look at the title
the 29th

Look at the title
the 29th
Well forget
How did I miss that

Hey guys
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3507146

Anybody want to make a team with me?
Code: [Select]
The prize distribution is:
1st Place- $20 RP per member + Triumphant Ryze skin
2nd Place- $15 RP per member
3rd Place- $10 RP per member
4th Place- $5 RP per member

I'm interested in this. Add me on league, NickTheSushi.

Well forget
How did I miss that
League forum format makes it a little bit harder to miss for us who are used to seeing the title on every post

They host tournys every week, odd are you wont win unless your a platinum ranked team.

I've played many

I have this hatred for Jax seeing I've never met a bad one. How's that possible? If you ask me he's abit op.

I have this hatred for Jax seeing I've never met a bad one. How's that possible? If you ask me he's abit op.
I doubt you have met any actually pro Jaxes. You actually have to be pretty good to play him really well, but he is a really good counter to some champions, so he can seem OP sometimes.

I suck at Jax for some reason
I can't figure out why
It's like the more conventionally powerful a champ is, the worse I am at them, except for adc Tristana

but he is a really good counter to some champions, so he can seem OP sometimes.

He's the adc nightmare.

So I got all my runes for my support runepage, just gotta get to lvl30 now. 3 levels to go!

Up next, saving up for an ADC runepage. I'm getting decent with Varus and MF, actually. I wanna get better with Vayne, too.

I'm currently in the process of getting my account back, My client glitched out in a way that won't let me log in. But once I get my info back, anyone wanna play?