57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 426373 times)

Heart_of_Gold

I've been level 30 for 4 years.
I have ~7,000 games played, are you sure about that?
ok uh
wowee
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 06:07:54 PM by Katadeus »

Did you make that? It has 9 views.
yeah lol

most pointless video but somebody on league told me I should make it

yeah lol

most pointless video but somebody on league told me I should make it
Do you write the transcript too, or does Google automatically do that? Because *soulful harmonica* is funny.

Do you write the transcript too, or does Google automatically do that? Because *soulful harmonica* is funny.
I did
Google isn't quite that smart yet

Double post but
Triple Doran's ring + pots in ARAM
It's beautiful

Double post but
Triple Doran's ring + pots in ARAM
It's beautiful

It's actually a waste of space and money to buy triple doran's rings. Just buy chalice of harmony and upgrade it.

It's actually a waste of space and money to buy triple doran's rings. Just buy chalice of harmony and upgrade it.
lies
I was stomping so hard as 5 ring fizz + lich bane in an aram
When I got bored of that I just sold the rings for a deathcap

lies
I was stomping so hard as 5 ring fizz + lich bane in an aram
When I got bored of that I just sold the rings for a deathcap

Actually, yes, that might be actually somewhat effective, but if you don't upgrade them when proceeding to late game, you might actually lose because the team because a Lux having a Rylai's Crystal Scepter, giving him/her over 500 HP and 80 with only wasting one slot, while 5 Doran's rings waste 5 slots granting only 300 HP and 75 AP, with a big amount of mana regen easily gotten by buying a athene's grail,thus making you waste a whole of 3-4 slots when you could just buy rylais and athene.

Actually, yes, that might be actually somewhat effective, but if you don't upgrade them when proceeding to late game, you might actually lose because the team because a Lux having a Rylai's Crystal Scepter, giving him/her over 500 HP and 80 with only wasting one slot, while 5 Doran's rings waste 5 slots granting only 300 HP and 75 AP, with a big amount of mana regen easily gotten by buying a athene's grail,thus making you waste a whole of 3-4 slots when you could just buy rylais and athene.
Right.
The thing about this is that it is very effective early, then falls off pretty hard unless you sell them for other stuff
I did eventually sell them as I said, because I had fullbuild + 2.7k or something like that

Right.
The thing about this is that it is very effective early, then falls off pretty hard unless you sell them for other stuff
I did eventually sell them as I said, because I had fullbuild + 2.7k or something like that

Ok, then you are doing it right.

Ok it's time, I'm finally going to play this game. I've grown kind of sick of MMOs ever since I moved out on my own and my time to dedicate to games has dropped to like 1-2 hours a day MMOs just aren't fun any more the progress is too slow. I was going to play starcraft 2 but I just don't like controlling more than 1 unit. This game seems like a good mix of casual and skill-based PVP so I'm finally going to give it a go.

Ok it's time, I'm finally going to play this game. I've grown kind of sick of MMOs ever since I moved out on my own and my time to dedicate to games has dropped to like 1-2 hours a day MMOs just aren't fun any more the progress is too slow. I was going to play starcraft 2 but I just don't like controlling more than 1 unit. This game seems like a good mix of casual and skill-based PVP so I'm finally going to give it a go.
its a fun game and sorta addicting when you start understanding it more

also if u can, invite some friends to play, the game is extra fun with friends

NA or EU, and account name
I'll shall add thee and tutor thee if I have the opportunithee