57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 426142 times)

Also, having a higher Win/Loss ratio in ranked procs higher league point gains on a win, and lower losses on a loss

So it's best to keep your win/loss ratio as high as you can, or else you might get frozen in your bracket.

You can get demoted if you lose 1-3 games while you're on the bottom of your bracket, but there's a grace period of about 5 games after you get promoted to another bracket. You can not get demoted from a tier, ex if you're Gold 5 and you lose 10 games in a row, you'll still be in gold 5, but you'll probably be matched with silver players.

The only way that you can get demoted from a tier is from LP decay, which is caused by inactivity in ranked queues. There's a (1 week?) notice before the decay begins.
or duoing with someone in a higher league than you, i started in silver 4 and i got like +30 per game and then when in silver 3 got +28 per game cause he's in silver 1 lol.

or duoing with someone in a higher league than you, i started in silver 4 and i got like +30 per game and then when in silver 3 got +28 per game cause he's in silver 1 lol.
Duoing with somebody in a higher league than you is generally frowned upon
After a certain point, the matchmaking system will match you with a team that has high odds of beating you
Example, somebody in silver duoing with somebody in platinum

It's a system put in place to help prevent elo boosting. Generally, you should only duo with somebody in your own tier, or one that you're not far in divisions from.

Got to plat 2 and also +35 lp for a win lol

Got to plat 2 and also +35 lp for a win lol
Go to challenger tier Nethog.

I don't like to play ranked because I get more handicaps than in normal queue, so I have only played a total of 15 games

I have played a total of like 1 ranked game. Get on my level. I also won it so that is cool.

Working to improve myself as much as possible.
There are some things I will eventually most likely run up against but I think I can still most likely end up in gold at least

Go to diamond bro!

You can definitely do it!

Is there any way you can go down in rank? I wouldn't want to, but I was wondering if you ever do.

Is there any way you can go down in rank? I wouldn't want to, but I was wondering if you ever do.
Be inactive for 28 days.