57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 426314 times)

I've started playing Shyvanna top, it's pretty fun.

I've started playing Shyvanna top, it's pretty fun.
i was thinking about this but i just picked up elise and i've mostly been playing her

i was thinking about this but i just picked up elise and i've mostly been playing her
Early game i've been dominated by everyone i've gone against except Nidalee, but later on you become extremely powerful.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 04:59:27 PM by Proog »

Also 3.9 patch notes AKA League of Nerfed Disowned Draven.
Fixed.
Changelog:
Code: [Select]
-Draven is no longer Darius's blood brother, as he no longer makes enemies bleed.
-Draven now gets showered in gold from a random [DATA EXPUNGED] when he gets a kill.
-Draven's bitches stop caring for him if he dies.

so yeah, i love fizz. late game with ga + everything else is just monstrous
unless i'm going against that friend darius. :(
went 9/0, 23/4, and 28/6 recently. lovin' him.
URF URF

time to lose another promo to plat, already 0/2

hopefully my last game

forget i won, 1/2 now

2/2 then team throws the last game

forget everything
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 03:01:55 AM by kevin 51l »

Has anyone seen Yi on PBE yet?
I absolutely love the new vo's.
"Shh, I'm meditating."

Also I love lucian.
"Smile?" *Shoots a smiley-face into the ground. "There, I'm smiling."

It sounds more like they are making him easier and stronger for most people.
Currently reading on page 20, so far I've gathered this.

Hammer Q does magical damage and scales on AP, doesn't synergize with his builds.
W won't do 130%, caps at 100%, cooldown doesn't start until after all shots fired <-- this part makes sense though.
6 Points to max a skill instead of 5, no leveling his ult, hits his skill peaks later and it's worse than his former level 5.
Remove the mana regen on hit, already after nerfing tear.
Longer cooldowns galore, already got almost a 50% poke nerf over prolonged fights.

These all seem like nerfs to me.
Interesting thing I've seen is considering shock blast through acceleration gate becoming a strong single target bolt rather than making it AOE so you have to pick between aoe to everyone or a lot of damage to one person.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 01:58:12 PM by Proog »

found through random imgur images

Currently reading on page 20, so far I've gathered this.

Hammer Q does magical damage and scales on AP, doesn't synergize with his builds.
W won't do 130%, caps at 100%, cooldown doesn't start until after all shots fired <-- this part makes sense though.
6 Points to max a skill instead of 5, no leveling his ult, hits his skill peaks later and it's worse than his former level 5.
Remove the mana regen on hit, already after nerfing tear.
Longer cooldowns galore, already got almost a 50% poke nerf over prolonged fights.

These all seem like nerfs to me.
Interesting thing I've seen is considering shock blast through acceleration gate becoming a strong single target bolt rather than making it AOE so you have to pick between aoe to everyone or a lot of damage to one person.
It isn't like they are going to keep him down if he sucks. They get rid of OP things and stupid things, then they see how he plays, then they buff him back up to normal power except now he doesn't have stupid parts.