57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 426076 times)

He's the adc nightmare.
You should've seen him before they reworked him. He got health for building ad and he could dodge almost every attack, not just every attack in a short period. His dodge was literally always on.

jax is probably my second or third favorite top laner cause of his level 1 trading, which i love to do.
pop e->auto attack champ->get full damage from e because minions auto->they have 1/4 hp and you have most of yours

jax is probably my second or third favorite top laner cause of his level 1 trading, which i love to do.
pop e->auto attack champ->get full damage from e because minions auto->they have 1/4 hp and you have most of yours
A Jax once tried to do some level one trading with me as Jayce. I got first blood before minions spawned.

A Jax once tried to do some level one trading with me as Jayce. I got first blood before minions spawned.
depends who you are fighting as jax

I dunno, after playing dota 2 for a while, LoL just seemed kind of lame. The graphics definitely aren't as good, everyone's slower and I think the characters have a little less thought put into them because the developers had to divide their time between a bunch more characters.

The graphics definitely aren't as good
I just looked at Dota 2's graphics. They are just brighter and more cartoony.

I think the characters have a little less thought put into them
You clearly haven't played the original DotA. A lot of the Dota 2 characters are a clone of a DotA character.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 08:56:20 PM by Doomonkey »

probably because dota 2 is supposed to mimic the first one

probably because dota 2 is supposed to mimic the first one
Yes, but claiming LoL characters have less thought put into them is ridiculous, because almost anything beats a refurbishing.

You should've seen him before they reworked him. He got health for building ad and he could dodge almost every attack, not just every attack in a short period. His dodge was literally always on.

:/

I agree that DotA have this more natural and realistic (if you could call it realistic) look to it than LoL but I think it take itself too serious. I don't think that sort of style fits the sort of gameplay both games use. I don't think I would want gorgeous trees blowing in the wind hogging all my attention. I like it the cartoony, simple way of LoL.

I just looked at Dota 2's graphics. They are just brighter and more cartoony.

When I went to take this picture I realized that my resolution was wrong, so I changed it and LoL actually looked a lot better. Although personally I still think it looks more cartoony when compared to Dota 2.

And no I actually haven't played the first Dota. But what I meant was I think the characters are better developed in Dota 2, and maybe it was because of the time put into them. Whether or not the latter is true doesn't change the former, that I like the characters in dota 2 better.

But as bad as it sounds, now that I got the resolution looking better I might actually give LoL a second try. It just looked so horrible with that resolution that it made me look at the rest of the game as bad, hehe

you should compare one of the newer champions

panth is literally one of the oldest champs and his model isn't as good as the newest ones

that's besides the point but still :P

Panth in-game is really ugly honestly.

10/0/1 AP Tristana
caused two enemies to go afk and the rest surrender
had the first 5 kills of the game

Wasn't all me though; there was only one death on our team at the time of their surrender (our stupid nunu :P)

They were really bad, though, to the extent of their Lux not knowing how to use their shield.

10/0/1 AP Tristana
caused two enemies to go afk and the rest surrender
had the first 5 kills of the game

Wasn't all me though; there was only one death on our team at the time of their surrender (our stupid nunu :P)

They were really bad, though, to the extent of their Lux not knowing how to use their shield.
When I play Lux I dont even bother with the shield because I always forget I have it as an option.

When I play Lux I dont even bother with the shield because I always forget I have it as an option.
The thing is it's great against my DoT and she never used it once
Not even to save her allied Lee Sin