57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 432662 times)

My favorite champs are Draven and Wukong.

Yes. Florida.
Ok, I'll meet up with you on the florida server

Thresh
Lux
Leona
Skarner

in that order

Just played 3 games with no deaths as Leblanc. (Most damage all three too)

Feels good man.

1: Ahri
2: Riven
3: Sivir
4: Nidalee & Ashe
5: Kayle & Sona
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 01:49:29 AM by A million souls »

Had such an amazing quad with Lee. It was 2v4 and the other person I was with died early, but me, building full ad/lifesteal (yes, I know that's not really recommended) I was able to take them all on because I had like 70percent lifesteal lol.

Had such an amazing quad with Lee. It was 2v4 and the other person I was with died early, but me, building full ad/lifesteal (yes, I know that's not really recommended) I was able to take them all on because I had like 70percent lifesteal lol.
The thing is full AD and lifesteal on Lee is actually really viable in midlane, and decently so in top.
Gj

Vayne
Trynda
Diana
Amumu
Varus
Kog'maw

I can't stop xd... In that order

forget dude, the season 4 changes are so good. I've been testing 'em on the PBE.

That new item Face of the Mountain's so good on Thresh and Leona. :>
And the new gold changes and stuff to the jungle's really cool too. I have a feeling we're gonna see a lot of sejuani in season 4, she compliments the changes pretty well.

friend got double penta as draven
what type of kittens is this

just picked up vlad for a school-based 5v5 tournament this winter break. our team so stacked. 1 diamond 2 plats 2 golds and a diamond sub who's an upperclassman that just wants to play against some other guy for one game.

The zombie art is so neat. :)

me and my friend are duoing to gold and he just hit 2 wins in his gold promo series, feels good man
i'm at 95 lp still but whatever

So yeah.. I have no idea what happened with my game lobby. xD