57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 425461 times)

Runes aren't that important imo

They're definitely great for winning your lane but in bronze most people dont even have runes anyway so it won't matter much

jungling without runes is a nightmare

running a solo lane without runes against someone with full runes is pretty much a guarantee that you'll be farming under your tower the entire game

Runes are pretty crucial
Running armor yellows and MR blues is almost always a good idea imo, with some notable exceptions

Runes are pretty crucial
Running armor yellows and MR blues is almost always a good idea imo, with some notable exceptions
Of course they're important, i just don't think you need a full rune page before playing any ranked

Of course they're important, i just don't think you need a full rune page before playing any ranked

if youre aiming to sit on bronze V maybe

am i the only one that doesnt need a leash when jungling? i can handle it perfectly fine w/o anyones help

or is it just so they have more HP by the time the buff dies

am i the only one that doesnt need a leash when jungling? i can handle it perfectly fine w/o anyones help

or is it just so they have more HP by the time the buff dies
It reduces the number of pots burned and gets you to gank a lane faster

Generally the leashers don't miss any any farm anyways

When you're up against super carries like kata and fiora, riven doesn't seem like such an op pick. ;_;

until the riven uses CC on them
in which case riven is still a pain

I'm currently 17-9 with Xerath in ranked, and out of my 36 ranked games, 26 are with Xerath :P

4 quadras in one game as Vayne, feels good

I'm currently 17-9 with Xerath in ranked, and out of my 36 ranked games, 26 are with Xerath :P
I was watching a c9 game in the LCS and Xerath came up in the pregame discussion with the announcers. They were talking about how some of the LCS team people are really good at Xerath, and I thought, "Not as good as Nethog."

I've got a fixed idea that I have to become real good at Jayce and super carry my ranked matches. Jayce is so viable. Problem is, only played him once. lel But he's fun!

edit: Trynda, Diana and Riven are all three champs I enjoy playing. Yey. On another note idk what path to choose ;_;
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 09:40:45 AM by Sleven »

my new headset came with a code for a champion (?)

I don't play lol so just pm me and you can have "freljord ashe + 2 win ip boost" things