57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 424305 times)

talking during my spanish class and it turns out 4 other people in the class of 17 play League

Syndra is so OP if you know how to play her, holy balls (best puns NA)

She can stun an entire team and her ability combos can like 3 hit anyone. Jesus loving Christ

syndra is so much fun early game
just keep poking and they run out of health so quickly

I know two people irl that play league, my korean friend (wow big surprise) and my friend that I got into the game.

basically my entire school plays league. in a school of like 2500 students, i never had a single class with less than 2 league players in it.

tbh i think the only reason i never gave the game a chance was because of how popular it was :\

Master Yi is so fun to play.

I can literally Alpha Strike everything and it loses half of it's health (thanks, Youmuu's)

(thanks, Youmuu's)

there are so many touhou references in league

makes me love it even more

Before she left, Shurelia was a huge Touhou fan and added some references to it.

Wriggle's Lantern is another reference, and so is Lux' ult (btw, Shurelia designed Lux)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 12:31:59 AM by Stick Man »

Before she left, Shurelia was a huge Touhou fan and added some references to it.

Wriggle's Lantern is another reference, and so is Lux' ult (btw, Shurelia designed Lux)
and Orianna and possibly Yasuo.

Orianna was inspired by Youmu Konpaku from the Touhou Project series. [2]
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Orianna/SkinsTrivia

Yasuo may also be a reference to Youmu Konpaku from via her playable Touhou 12.3 appearance. They have similar animations, and Yasuo shares a similar skillset. A long ranged stab, a projectile wall, a short spammable dash, and a ultimate/super which knocks up an enemy then slashes them repeatedly in the air.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Yasuo/SkinsTrivia

basically my entire school plays league. in a school of like 2500 students, i never had a single class with less than 2 league players in it.

tbh i think the only reason i never gave the game a chance was because of how popular it was :\
What school do you go to? :o

Honestly I think most school kiddos play lol. I was sitting close to a group of people before and they were talking about stuff and I didn't bother but then when I suddenly started listening I realized they talked about lol, and I never could of imagined them doing that. etc

Do you guys think 3v3 is harder or easier than 5v5?

Do you guys think 3v3 is harder or easier than 5v5?

3v3 is broken. just play super tanky bruisers like mundo, shyvana, and renekton and you'll like take on their entire team

Just did the dream in my last 5 ranked games - look at the deaths

aint nobody trying to mess with me when i lock in my boy mumu