57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 426456 times)

better compared to who?

i got the impression that you were implying veigar

« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 02:16:32 PM by Anybody »

It's beautiful
buying RP soon

also urgot changes very interesting
I knew these urgot changes were happening. They were thinking of adding mana or ad scaling to his shield. This is also just a temporary quality of life patch for urgot, on the road to his rework.

Lol
Had a yi jungle in ranked who solo'd baron twice and 1v5 quadra killed their team in their base and then died
Absolutely terrifying

Guys I want to play Caitlyn but she costs 4k IP what the forget do they want me to play this game 24/7 just so I can play an actually fun champ instead of Ashe.

Guys I want to play Caitlyn but she costs 4k IP what the forget do they want me to play this game 24/7 just so I can play an actually fun champ instead of Ashe.
But...
Ashe is fun.
Going around, two-shotting the enemy carry, being squishy as all stuff but still doing damage...
You know, the essentials.

Lol
Had a yi jungle in ranked who solo'd baron twice and 1v5 quadra killed their team in their base and then died
Absolutely terrifying
But that's my usual stuff when I play yi jung..

First win of the day for a while. You will get there. Also, there are no 4k IP champions last time I checked. Maybe 4.8?

First win of the day for a while. You will get there. Also, there are no 4k IP champions last time I checked. Maybe 4.8?
Yeah it was even more.

The only difference between all ADCs:
Lucian
Not Lucian

Yeah it was even more.
I just saved up to 12k
it isn't THAT bad

Wait till u wanna save for new champs lol

The only difference between all ADCs:
Lucian/Graves
Not Lucian
ftfy