Author Topic: Glass - "Blockland doesn't mean stuff" (Ranting on Blockland/Forums)  (Read 13995 times)

Well. Your all handicaps because i didn't say it and i wouldn't say i was some cigarette rcblm. And RTB Time Stamps are not dead on accurate in my experience with them. So.

Well. Your all handicaps because i didn't say it and i wouldn't say i was some cigarette rcblm. And RTB Time Stamps are not dead on accurate in my experience with them. So.
We're all handicaps? If anybody is handicapped here, it's you.

im willing to bet that doctor hyde guy was glass too
he sure acted like him

im willing to bet that doctor hyde guy was glass too
he sure acted like him
Dr.Hyde isn't Glass, he is Hydralisk.
Glass probably hangs out with him though because they have something in common.

They've both been banned multiple times and hated too.

Reported.

Hi people. Im back :)

No soliciting please.

oh god lol

So, I guess it won't matter if your "Designer" account gets banned, huh...

rtb timestamps can be off by 1-5 minutes, not 2-12 hours.

Then idk. But I sure as hell never said that.

but you did.

There are pictures.
Even though pictures can be faked, I would believe them because it's usual for you to behave that way.
Do you have any proof that you didn't say that?

Correction: RTB timestamps can be off by a second.

Like i was once told. Keep raging then EVERYONE will be pissed at you :P  :cookieMonster: