Author Topic: comedy101experiments - your newest is super pro-douchebaggy book authors!  (Read 17107 times)

That's what you've said every time. This will repeat 40,000 times until he ends DRG-style.
I saw this coming.

well, i try my best to stay the forget away from him, and avoid drama, but...
i tend to forget up in drama, ALOT, so yeah, but comedy, ok i'll be nice, but please, don't get in fights made from others, it better off watching it, and remember, this is:

I usually don't care about excuses but you are too loving stupid I am not letting you go. You get mad a comedy for posting unnecessary posts, which he does. But you do too, you made a topic on how you hate fan-fics. Honestly Who gives a stuff? You post irrelevant replies and expect you'll slide by without being noticed. I have a hand mark on my face just from reading 4 of your posts. Get out now, I'd rather have loving Lord Tony than you.

lol see?  I reported OP for false drama, enjoy your ban.Yeah, when people are being complete back doors about it.
What the hell. False drama? Dude. "False" Has nothing to do with it. Drama is things that happen between one or more blockland players and another. This is anything but a False drama, and you are stupid

-6 respect.

current respect= 0

Warning - while you were reading 6 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Mother of....

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

God

What the hell. False drama? Dude. "False" Has nothing to do with it. Drama is things that happen between one or more blockland players and another. This is anything but a False drama, and you are stupid

-6 respect.

current respect= 0

Warning - while you were reading 6 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Mother of....

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

God
I was being a complete idiot.  I am sorry.

I usually don't care about excuses but you are too loving stupid I am not letting you go. You get mad a comedy for posting unnecessary posts, which he does. But you do too, you made a topic on how you hate fan-fics. Honestly Who gives a stuff? You post irrelevant replies and expect you'll slide by without being noticed. I have a hand mark on my face just from reading 4 of your posts. Get out now, I'd rather have loving Lord Tony than you.

look, theres 5 diffrent kind of people here:
normals: their the most welcomed
douches: act like the stuff, and say forget and dumbass alot
newbies: like you, as in you still need to adapt to the forums
me: pretty simple
and
handicaps: aka, people like rugged

look, theres 5 diffrent kind of people here:
normals: their the most welcomed
douches: act like the stuff, and say forget and dumbass alot
newbies: like you, as in you still need to adapt to the forums
me: pretty simple
and
handicaps: aka, people like rugged
nermals; noobs
garfelds; pros

-snip-

Intelligent reply you have there. You simply prowl the forums looking for anything to post on, Comedy is trying to get better but you continue to bash him blindly now. Before you had a reason, now you don't but you continue to act like a loving moron. I can easily say lots of people hate you because lot of people do. Don't like the truth?

nermals; noobs
garfelds; pros
that, sorry for not mentioning that

Maybe if you people would actually stop bashing on him for every post he makes he could change.

And I'm mainly talking about you, Abelboto.

Maybe if you people would actually stop bashing on him for every post he makes he could change.

And I'm mainly talking about you, Abelboto.
yes, i was doing the same, but i am giving him a chance, today he did very well.

Guys, give him a break. He's learned his lesson.