Author Topic: Menen's Search for the Magical Milkshake - The Video Game  (Read 27172 times)

speed of the gif besides, the ash crumble part looks good, but the rest could use some work. maybe he should just turn black instead of white?

yeah. The instant flash from white to black looks weird

Add more instances of the same image to make it longer :3

"You have a limit of 10 frames huraadsads"

speed of the gif besides, the ash crumble part looks good, but the rest could use some work. maybe he should just turn black instead of white?

The white is like

him being vaporized

I thought that was the black...

Turn the white to black and then remove a fame

No, that's him being ash...ified

how about this?

The white is like

him being vaporized
Once the laser actually gets in there you will see, most animations just have a black outline of a person and the laser hits them, then they crumble into ash.

Also,  I'll be able to do some sprites and other stuff once I can get on a real computer.
No, that's him being ash...ified

how about this?

worse

Space bar needs to be jump, because the controls feel awkward when its W

How about these two replacing the second and third frames?

you can add a smudged/dirt color to signify being burnt.

Jesus I am bad at making gifs

Oh and a frame had a little white in it

Try making the black start in a little circle in the center of his chest, then expanding out to envelop his whole body, then having him crumble into ash.

Try making the black start in a little circle in the center of his chest, then expanding out to envelop his whole body, then having him crumble into ash.

I'm bad with circles

Here's some enemy concept design.  If there's any changes you would like me to do, please say. I can try and animate them myself.

Edit: If you'd like to use them, I can redo them on separate images with transparency. These are just concepts.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 08:46:06 PM by LoLBert »

Bert those dont even fit with the style. D:

Aww damnit you're right. Got ahead of myself. Let me try again, lol