Poll

Would Sylvanor make a good admin?

Yes
34 (69.4%)
No
15 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Wink's City RPG  (Read 37217 times)

Epic Update by Wink himself!
Made pickpockets gain 75 dems for picking (200 dems for 1st star)
Made all the jobs twice as likely to earn exp!
Go Wink!

i heard that different types of lots can only be set in corresponding areas. is this correct?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 10:10:51 PM by Demon Cat »

Can this thread please be moved to general discussion now?
It's not about the build anymore atall, but rather about the server and complaints about it.

I have some suggestions, im a Cop on the server Btw

1) Make it so Pickpockets can be jailed, i have Seen people walk up to me, steal $5 and i click on them 5 seconds later and it says that they are not wanted...WTF? i SAW them steal it from me, so make it so pickpocketing is a more serious Crime worthy of jailing, also assult should be jailing too.

2)Make vehical spawns admin only and that you have to Buy a car. that might reduce the slaugterfest car rampages...

3) People Troll, by any means, TRY to prevent that PLEASE
your upset that you can arrest some one over 5$ when you would make 200 -_-

I shut the server down for tonight because ever since the last crash, some of the files haven't been uploading when I restarted the server. I know Jasa had this problem on Yorktown's too, and I think he was able to fix it, so I will email Jasa and ask how I can fix this odd problem.

1) Make it so Pickpockets can be jailed, i have Seen people walk up to me, steal $5 and i click on them 5 seconds later and it says that they are not wanted...WTF? i SAW them steal it from me, so make it so pickpocketing is a more serious Crime worthy of jailing, also assult should be jailing too.

What? Stealing $5 is not satisfactory grounds IRL to be sent to jail, it shouldn't be in CityRPG. Its a petty crime, not a serious crime.

2)Make vehical spawns admin only and that you have to Buy a car. that might reduce the slaugterfest car rampages

Ridiculous, would require admins to run the "vehicle business" and its so easy for cars to be stolen nobody would bother!

You can't prevent that, if a troll wants to troll they'll find a way.

What? Stealing $5 is not satisfactory grounds IRL to be sent to jail, it shouldn't be in CityRPG. Its a petty crime, not a serious crime.
ever heard of spam clicking?
if your lucky you'll end up with 50
Ridiculous, would require admins to run the "vehicle business" and its so easy for cars to be stolen nobody would bother!
honestly i dont caner about this as lone as people se them PORPERLY
You can't prevent that, if a troll wants to troll they'll find a way.
whats its shiney buttion in that admin menu that sayss BAN what dos that do ? :/

Wink, I think it would be better if you moved this post to the "General Discussion" page because this really isn't about the map anymore, it's just a pile of complaints and suggestions that keep adding on.

ever heard of spam clicking?
if your lucky you'll end up with 50

By which time, the criminal will have earned more demerits for serious theft and will get 1 star.

Committing a crime gives you dems. The more you do it or the more serious it is, the more dems you get, and if you have enough you'll get a star or several stars making you wanted.

The system is fine.

Can this thread please be moved to general discussion now?
It's not about the build anymore atall, but rather about the server and complaints about it.
Wink, I think it would be better if you moved this post to the "General Discussion" page because this really isn't about the map anymore, it's just a pile of complaints and suggestions that keep adding on.
Lol.

Posting for furdle:
" We cannot ban people because of "Trolling", there has to be a liable reason. Most complaints made to the server are due to people getting robbed $5. We arnt going to kick someone because they pickpocketed "

1) Make it so Pickpockets can be jailed, i have Seen people walk up to me, steal $5 and i click on them 5 seconds later and it says that they are not wanted...WTF? i SAW them steal it from me, so make it so pickpocketing is a more serious Crime worthy of jailing, Fix for pickpocket: Make them take everything you have in one click, like talking a wallet, then make them have 1 star, so they can be jailed. also assult should be jailing too. This is a bad idea, just because cops would be jailed for missing and hitting others, Laborers would be jailed for one accidental hit. Baiting would be very easy.

2)Make vehical spawns admin only and that you have to Buy a car. that might reduce the slaugterfest car rampages Admins may not me on, It works as is, but maybe if you killed with the car to much an admin would delete your brick costing you a few thousand.

4)Have some kind of Info announcer over the teams chat (Ex. Cops get the crime list every tick or two) Go check the computer more, it works I'v used it.

More will probly pop up later, but consiter these for the moment

Generally when you go on a rampage you lose your license.

Bravo, my friend! Bravo!

just staring at the server, passworded, waiting.
gasp, the limit popped up to 17, still watching for the unpass :C
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 12:11:39 PM by skill4life »