Poll

Would Sylvanor make a good admin?

Yes
34 (69.4%)
No
15 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Wink's City RPG  (Read 37307 times)

If you pm me just the message sent code I can probably find out what's wrong with it.

I'm pretty sure ServerCmdMessageSent in CRP doesn't use getSubStr. I don't know why it would, so I'm guessing the problem is VCE or EvalChat.
You're right. I didnt use getSubStr once in CRP.

A few more low priority suggestions:
 :cookie: Chainsaw acting as a lumberjack axe (skill4life's idea)  I have ran into the issue of other jobs besides laborers not being able to gather lumber to build with, and the laborer does not have the income to reasonably keep a build leaving players like me to have to buy lumber or buy an axe from other players every time one dies. hopefully this change could help with that.
 :cookie: An item, wallet like the cellphone and light which makes it more difficult to be stolen from and possibly could save a small amount of money from dropping when you die. This could help balance pick poketers and stop people from whining about lost money a little.
 :cookie: Possibly make it so Purchasing food will recharge health so that dieing is not the only way to get back to full hp. Plus, this would make more people buy food instead of just starving to death to save money.

Obviously there is a lot more stuff that is way more important that needs to be done to the server before any of this happens... but for a future update please consider these. Oh and yes, i do feel like a pro for using cookies as bullet points ;)

A few more low priority suggestions:
 :cookie: Chainsaw acting as a lumberjack axe (skill4life's idea)  I have ran into the issue of other jobs besides laborers not being able to gather lumber to build with, and the laborer does not have the income to reasonably keep a build leaving players like me to have to buy lumber or buy an axe from other players every time one dies. hopefully this change could help with that.
 :cookie: An item, wallet like the cellphone and light which makes it more difficult to be stolen from and possibly could save a small amount of money from dropping when you die. This could help balance pick poketers and stop people from whining about lost money a little.
 :cookie: Possibly make it so Purchasing food will recharge health so that dieing is not the only way to get back to full hp. Plus, this would make more people buy food instead of just starving to death to save money.

Obviously there is a lot more stuff that is way more important that needs to be done to the server before any of this happens... but for a future update please consider these. Oh and yes, i do feel like a pro for using cookies as bullet points ;)
Good ideas. Will consider all of them.

I have an idea: what if you are only one star wanted and jailed you get community service and have to cut X amount of trees in 2 I game hours. If you complete it you should get record erased if you didnt have one in the first place. You could go to the PD within an hour of arrested and press like 4 on it and get an axe. If you complete in the time of X hours you turn in the logs. If you fail to cut the trees you become 3 star wanted.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 06:23:58 PM by Crøwn »

Hopefully this will be the last crash. I just sent Jasa the console.log after running trace so he should find exactly which function is causing the crashes. Hope to host publicly soon.

Server is up and hopefully we fixed the crashing problem.

Server is up and hopefully we fixed the crashing problem.
Its still pass worded though. :\

yea it crashed.   :c
aw... do you think there is a possibility of it being up over night or not?

Server is up, open, and fixed.

That's kinda the idea I had for a power plant.

jesus...Wink...might wanna expand...