Poll

Would Sylvanor make a good admin?

Yes
34 (69.4%)
No
15 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Wink's City RPG  (Read 36746 times)

racer just use teledoors, and what if player1 got full trust with player2 and events one of p2s bricks to give p1 all of p2s money?
This wouldn't be a problem because all money transfers are logged. Oh that's right, Jasa never did that and never will do something that sensible.

This wouldn't be a problem because all money transfers are logged. Oh that's right, Jasa never did that and never will do something that sensible.
I've been too busy listening to your other suggestions.

A think if there was a bit more elevation difference added it'd be spectacular, but it's looking great now.

Sylvanor would make a good admin! ^^

Vote Clockturn I have a billboard duh

That means I'm totally legit and haven't remade my ban roulette game

Everyone, please bare with us while we fix the map.  Furdle has painted and destroyed the map in every location.  So please bare with us within the following day or so.  Thanks, much appreciated everyone!

Current Status:  OPEN, REPAIRED 100%!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 07:58:05 PM by Swat725 »

What was Jasa thinking when he unbanned Furdle?

MarcKB [ID: 32302] pickpocketted me while I was ghosting. I want my 100$ back. I couldn't see stuff.

I say, there MUST be part-time jobs. I want to be a Shop Owner, but yet a Police Man.

Hi Wink! I miss your server. I'm on vacation and will be back for duty on Sunday! I know I haven't been there, but it seems you need to manage your admin team a little better. Some of them seem to abuse too often, and not give a stuff about the players. They also don't seem to be doing much to help the other players. Well, at least the first two days I was there they didn't. I am just warning you to keep admin team in top shape because that's exactly what ruined my CityRPG. Bad admins. Please try to keep a closer eye on your admin's actions.

-Gypsum

Part-time jobs would be nice. How about some mini-games too that would give a small amount of money, like a randomized Bejeweled that's difficulty depends on previous wins. Or other kind, that would simulate hacking of some sort. They'd be playable in the GUI in the bank ("hacking the ATM or something").

Jesus Christ. A bunch of idiots including hamster and Guardian were camping the PD and waiting for me, and I ended up being spawnkilled around 10 times and jailed.

And why when I died I wasn't in my loving Personal Spawn, that is bull stuff.

Had just one tick, now I'm good. And now Racerboy avoided arrest by quitting after he got wanted himself :V.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 09:44:44 AM by LeetZero »

LOL

Had just one tick, now I'm good. And now Racerboy avoided arrest by quitting after he got wanted himself :V.
I crashed, ask Swat himself.

Did the server just crash?

Did the server just crash?
Idk, longest lag spike ever.  I am not sure what is happening.