Wink's City RPG

Poll

Would Sylvanor make a good admin?

Yes
34 (69.4%)
No
15 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Wink's City RPG  (Read 36593 times)

Yeah, and I mean, everything can be abused. Don't ruin all aspects of building by being over careful, Wink. :c

Ok, i'd like an admin to clean my record and ban hamster because he jailed me even if I said I would pay my dems, so please fix this, thank you.

Ok, i'd like an admin to clean my record and ban hamster because he jailed me even if I said I would pay my dems, so please fix this, thank you.

You had 1 star, you don't get record at 1 star. (You actually get 3 chances).

LeetZero [BL_ID: 17969] has abused a glitch that he found, and even admitted himself that he was using it. It resulted in him spawning unlimited grenades and shotguns on command anywhere in the server, he would use them himself to go on mass killing sprees. Deserves a perma-ban.

Dumbass...

Of course, no admins on european times. Always like this.

But yeah, it's not really that much of a bug but events of a commonly used system which is bugged. As I said, I will inform the admins. If I can get banned (which will mostly happen..).

I guess we could say.
I am going out with a bang.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 09:04:54 AM by LeetZero »

Of course, no admins on european times. Always like this.
IF ONLY SOME CERTAIN PERSON FROM FRANCE WAS ADMIN DURING THESE DARK HOURS ~~

But yeah, it's not really that much of a bug but events of a commonly used system which is bugged. As I said, I will inform the admins. If I can get banned (which will mostly happen..).

I guess we could say.
I am going out with a bang.
"I'm going to inform the admins of it, Just as soon as I'm done abusing it!"
handicap.

UPDATE: I'm in the server right now, and it appears that after being jailed, Leet is killing fellow inmates in Jail. Yep, have a good ban.

Edit: Here's a nice contribution of reports put into a collage by Hamster ~

« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 09:22:08 AM by Racerboy »

good ban
handicap.

But yeah, I admit me abusing it is/was completely not required. But too late for to redeem.

The events gives full permanent health and any weapon from the arsenal without setHealth/addHealth/setInventory/setItem/addItem. Just that you need to action it by hand.
The sad part is not that I done it here, or if it is a bug in Jasa's system. The sad part is that it's a thing that can be used in any City RP.

And also I got jailed because of Steam Group events. forget you Valve for making such things, it's annoying for any kind of player worldwide.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 09:11:47 AM by LeetZero »

this sounds terrible lol. i give it a month

But yeah, I admit me abusing it is/was completely not required. But too late for to redeem.

The events gives full permanent health and any weapon from the arsenal without setHealth/addHealth/setInventory/setItem/addItem. Just that you need to action it by hand.
The sad part is not that I done it here, or if it is a bug in Jasa's system. The sad part is that it's a thing that can be used in any City RP.

And also I got jailed because of Steam Group events. forget you Valve for making such things, it's annoying for any kind of player worldwide.

Those events aren't even available in the server, unless you somehow placed an admin lot or a regular brick outside of a lot? I don't know...but they are not on the list for the common public.

this sounds terrible lol. i give it a month

What do you give a month to?

Those events aren't even available in the server, unless you somehow placed an admin lot or a regular brick outside of a lot? I don't know...but they are not on the list for the common public.

That's the thing. I did not even use them. :)

« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 09:23:06 AM by LeetZero »

I remember a pretty good City RPG a long time ago that leetzero ruined by constantly deathmatching everyone, demanding money for it to stop, and then not stopping when some poor sod gave him the $500,000.

I found it quite funny that he kills so many people with 1 grenade, I don't think he should be banned...
He said he will inform Wink, and he shall do so. This needs fix.
Everyone whos butthurt about it swallow it up and move on...

I remember a pretty good City RPG a long time ago that leetzero ruined by constantly deathmatching everyone, demanding money for it to stop, and then not stopping when some poor sod gave him the $500,000.

Wicked's/Diggy's. And it wasn't $500,000, but $5,000.

I found it quite funny that he kills so many people with 1 grenade, I don't think he should be banned...
He said he will inform Wink, and he shall do so. This needs fix.
Everyone whos butthurt about it swallow it up and move on...

I should've just inform him, not abuse it, they are right that I deserve a ban, perma or not. I feel sorry and I would've loved not to, but I am a man of guilt, and I do feel guilty (because I am).