Poll

Would Sylvanor make a good admin?

Yes
34 (69.4%)
No
15 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Wink's City RPG  (Read 37316 times)

so is munk and my warehouse wanded for looking too realistic or what

No, your build is fine, and Munk didn't get wanded, if that is what you're asking. huehuehue

I been in the server for more than 10 hours.

Time to go to sleep.

You, my friend, are truly dedicated. Either that or addicted :3

WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF PAYCHECKS WENT TO THE BANK?

And people couldn't drop ore/lumber on death, only give and drop on command.

Oh look, another one of my suggestions that will be ignored and the server will remain as the same stuff it always was.

Furdle abusing Admin

This was all within a 10 minute time period.
What Jasa said implies that Furdle let Connor kill him outside of jail a few times, jail him for 6 ticks, have Furdle warp into jail and let Connor kill him again so he automatically gets 6 stars, then Furdle again warps into jail again and jails Connor which adds another 6 ticks on to his total time, making it 12 ticks. This explains why the number of ticks kept going up by six whenever Connor was jailed.

This would be convenient but it would disappoint the pickpockets, taking away a lot of the criminal activity that the police need since the pickpockets like to strike right after a paycheck comes in when everyone has money in their pockets. Another solution, which someone suggested earlier, is a wallet that can be bought similar to how you buy a cellphone or light (/buy), that can be used to prevent being pickpocketed.

This would be convenient but it would disappoint the pickpockets, taking away a lot of the criminal activity that the police need since the pickpockets like to strike right after a paycheck comes in when everyone has money in their pockets. Another solution, which someone suggested earlier, is a wallet that can be bought similar to how you buy a cellphone or light (/buy), that can be used to prevent being pickpocketed.
Oh, I'm sailing in the middle of the ocean and I receive my paycheck. Guess I have to go all the way back to the bank to deposit it.
Oh, I'm being chased and I just got my paycheck. How am I going to the bank?

It makes no sense to have your paycheck be paid to your person. I suggest you figure out how to keep pickpockets afloat because it's not an excuse.

Your the only one who seems really bothered by it. :/

IDEA: What if there was command (/buy) for getting your paychecks deposited directly into your bank account instead of to the player? You have to buy convenience. Anybody like this idea?

No because that's nonsensical. Here's a better idea: receive paychecks through your employer, which may vary from job-to-job. You then have to run it to the bank. But depositing right into bank makes more sense than what we have now.

i think its perfectly fine the way it is. kalph is the only one who gives a stuff, and, like you said wink, pickpockets rely on pay checks

Well, I want Kalph to be happy like everyone else. Kalph, would you be like to have an option in your gui that let you choose whether you want to receive  paychecks directly or into your bank account? That way, the pickpockets could still pickpocket the people who aren't bright enough to make their paychecks deposit into their bank accounts.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 12:03:36 AM by Wink »

its kalph vs close to everyone, if you do what kalph wants just to make him happy it would make most everyone else unhappy

Funny how you omitted the end of my message which stated how many times I said it, which was up to 12 by the time I was heard.