Wink's City RPG

Poll

Would Sylvanor make a good admin?

Yes
34 (69.4%)
No
15 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Wink's City RPG  (Read 35762 times)

lol this sounds like another glass run server but unlike glass's you guys still play it! bunch of suckers

lol this sounds like another glass run server but unlike glass's you guys still play it! bunch of suckers

Yeah, the moment another CityRPG pops up Wink's is going to get abandoned.

Thats why the other server... Yorktowns started to fade out. People tired of Jasa's crapola.

And I don't see the problem with bail out money, as long as it's not free... What's the problem?
>Cop arrests someone for 6 ticks
>Person kills cop immediately
>Person goes to PD and clears dems.
>Person deposits the remaining money

>Problem.

Thats why the other server... Yorktowns started to fade out. People tired of Jasa's crapola.

That's why I'm waiting for N-RPG

I agree, people are not feeling the same way as they use to when this server opened.  It was great success for a few days then it started to fell off.  I feel like that problems grew in a short period of time.  Ive been noticing more complaints on a daily basis and i did notice that the server is not as packed as it use to be.  Perhaps a new map?  I have no idea.  The current map is alright and it seemed to be just meant for a server with only 20 players, not like 20+.

What I find absolutely hilarious about all of this is that these are problems that have persisted, literally, from the days of the original CityRP when Wentworth first split off developing his own way. They've been around for years.

I agree, people are not feeling the same way as they use to when this server opened.  It was great success for a few days then it started to fell off.  I feel like that problems grew in a short period of time.  Ive been noticing more complaints on a daily basis and i did notice that the server is not as packed as it use to be.  Perhaps a new map?  I have no idea.  The current map is alright and it seemed to be just meant for a server with only 20 players, not like 20+.
no its that the mod sucks and people are starting complaining to ban people for exploiting issues that the mod should've had patched.

What I find absolutely hilarious about all of this is that these are problems that have persisted, literally, from the days of the original CityRP when Wentworth first split off developing his own way. They've been around for years.

Nah, I've played a number of CityRPGs and different versions of the mod, and Jasa's is definitely up there with being the buggiest and least playable.

I would be the happiest man alive today with one change. The people who are freaking out and spamming complaints leave. It could be ban, it could be another city, it could be boredom,  or even a selective power surge. But 99% of this servers problems are people complaining about the other 1% of the servers problems. If you don't like it leave. Besides, if people would stop spam complaining, then a lot more would get done. With all these players gone, it would just be the dedicated ones like me who want to play in peace as the server is.

Well it turned bad. I could help a lot with admin status but for a reason wink refuse to give it to me, im sure of it. anyway this server is dying, please think about it. it's a cool server and for a time, listen complains wink and jasa...

>Cop arrests someone for 6 ticks
>Person kills cop immediately
>Person goes to PD and clears dems.
>Person deposits the remaining money

>Problem.

That's why I'm waiting for N-RPG
this. how can a cop kill former cops, innocents, etc., house criminals, and go on rampages and still be a cop? I told the exact same thing to jasa and he didn't even reply. Its bs. Not even sure if ill be coming back.

this. how can a cop kill former cops, innocents, etc., house criminals, and go on rampages and still be a cop? I told the exact same thing to jasa and he didn't even reply. Its bs. Not even sure if ill be coming back.
There's this cool job called a "bounty hunter"

yeah I'm sorry to burst your guys' bubble, but Nobot's CityRPG isn't going to be great either. He invited me to his server to show off all of his stuffty features, and started intimidating me with roostery ass remarks about how his CityRPG is better.

when I asked him about the build, he said he'd just "hire" somebody to do it.

Nobot is an asshat, and his stufftyRPG won't be any more terrible. The only hope you guys have left is Iban's CityRPG.

Nobot is an asshat, and his stufftyRPG won't be any more terrible. The only hope you guys have left is Iban's CityRPG.
Iban talked about a mod that actually makes sense.

Well now that I have thought about it this is just like any other CityRPG, there aren't many changes, and the changes aren't that big. Everything revolves around buying and selling guns, there should be more than that. Such as manufacturing and producing, so basically a economic side to the CityRPG. Food should produced from plants you grow.

I won't go into super detail, but it should be understandable.

The only hope you guys have left is Iban's CityRPG.
now that he's back he'll start from scratch, get half way, get himself hated and banned and then tell everyone he's leaving forever [again]