Wink's City RPG

Poll

Would Sylvanor make a good admin?

Yes
34 (69.4%)
No
15 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Wink's City RPG  (Read 36729 times)

Any suddenly we're all offensive and hostile. I'm not arguing with you until you calm down. Argue my points, or forget off.

Till now I considered you reasonable. What you just said is the most idiotic thing I've heard in the past month.

Till now I considered you reasonable. What you just said is the most idiotic thing I've heard in the past month.
Yeah, nope.

I'm not going to argue with someone who ignores %85 of my argument and calls me a loving idiot.

Server is full of loving dumbasses.

I was jailed by Golden Hawk because I was mining and someone walked in front of me, pretty sure he told him to do that too because he was like "HAHAHAHAHAH GOOD JOB!" I couldn't get pictures of the incident because shortly after I crashed because the server sucks. I lost 700$ because I have to become a policeman again.

forget that cunt. Kalphiter, remember to remove his name from the Force or whatever.

forget yes

Do you have download textures off or does it just look that way?

Server is full of loving dumbasses.

I was jailed by Golden Hawk because I was mining and someone walked in front of me, pretty sure he told him to do that too because he was like "HAHAHAHAHAH GOOD JOB!" I couldn't get pictures of the incident because shortly after I crashed because the server sucks. I lost 700$ because I have to become a policeman again.

forget that cunt. Kalphiter, remember to remove his name from the Force or whatever.
I have no power. I've requested a few people be fired, but no admins do this for me. The server is a mess. People with a record can become cops. You can pay someone to pardon you from jail. You can pay someone to clear your record. You can pay someone to pay off your demerits to avoid arrest. You can pay off your crimes to avoid arrest. You can murder someone as a cop and keep your job.

Cops go against cops. PressMe, another cop, murdered me after I made an arrest and I dropped $1200. Despite the fact that he used $400 to pay his murder demerits and deposited the $800, Jasa claimed not to "have the power" to place PressMe in jail even if I followed the sequence for arresting someone. You can place a bounty on someone's head for money and then pay off the demerits, all in a city building (what sense does that make?). Cops don't share money and take it all for themselves. Cops jail accidental criminals.

What happened is, it started off good, but once Jasa had power, he stopped developing the mod to fulfill his power hunger. I've suggested tons of things that would alleviate situations like Racerboy's (log everything, such as who hit whom and who took whose money), but none of them was implemented. Jasa goes on rampages and even becomes a cop (how can a criminal be a cop?). I've endured this bullstuff for a few days, but I only stayed because of my position. The situation must be bad if the top cop quits.

Do you have download textures off or does it just look that way?
`
They have a texture? I have download textures off.

`
They have a texture? I have download textures off.
Not really textures but colors. You should also be able to see the icons for items.

Sylvanor is a great admin. He should be an admin here.

I have no power. I've requested a few people be fired, but no admins do this for me. The server is a mess. People with a record can become cops. You can pay someone to pardon you from jail. You can pay someone to clear your record. You can pay someone to pay off your demerits to avoid arrest. You can pay off your crimes to avoid arrest. You can murder someone as a cop and keep your job.

Cops go against cops. PressMe, another cop, murdered me after I made an arrest and I dropped $1200. Despite the fact that he used $400 to pay his murder demerits and deposited the $800, Jasa claimed not to "have the power" to place PressMe in jail even if I followed the sequence for arresting someone. You can place a bounty on someone's head for money and then pay off the demerits, all in a city building (what sense does that make?). Cops don't share money and take it all for themselves. Cops jail accidental criminals.

What happened is, it started off good, but once Jasa had power, he stopped developing the mod to fulfill his power hunger. I've suggested tons of things that would alleviate situations like Racerboy's (log everything, such as who hit whom and who took whose money), but none of them was implemented. Jasa goes on rampages and even becomes a cop (how can a criminal be a cop?). I've endured this bullstuff for a few days, but I only stayed because of my position. The situation must be bad if the top cop quits.

The demerits, payoff and other bullstuff happen in absolutely every City RP I was in. Might not be that realistic but it's to keep the player alive. A player that was a cop and wants to be a cop, gets jailed and then can't come back to the cop job is a player that won't even like the server anymore because he can no longer have his preferred job. Once he knows he can redeem through clearing record, he will still play till he gets the money and even after.

And I don't see the problem with bail out money, as long as it's not free... What's the problem?

The demerits to avoid arrest isn't a problem either, as long as it involves money. It's a way to keep up the economy. Otherwise the only money would be given/taken by the scripts and shops. This way there are also lawyers etc. that also request money and give services in return.

And about the community being a cluster forget, that would help nothing with the charge of better admins, half of the server is cluster forgeted just by the community, which can't be handed through kicks, bans or rules, because there will be always a pigeon that will slam his stuff on the table, claim he's victorious and he'll do what the forget he wants.

Also a problem is with bikes, bikes go on water faster than boats. I mean, seriously. What the forget's up with that?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 05:56:57 PM by LeetZero »

i think its really stupid that you have to have larger lots to build very high, seeing as large enough lots would not even fit in the space if have. im probably not even going to play on this server anymore if it stays as is

i think its really stupid that you have to have larger lots to build very high, seeing as large enough lots would not even fit in the space if have. im probably not even going to play on this server anymore if it stays as is
I already told you the solution to this problem. Replace your 2 half-meds with a full-med.

I just committed a bombing to steal cash from people in the bank, the moment I go to the deposit machine I get spammed with "thank you come again" or something on my screen, unable to deposit. Then I get jailed. Basically, my plan to make money flops because the mod jizzes. Great.

It just seems everything is unplayable. Lub lost over 1k because some admin spammed a brick in a lot space, the lot placed but then disappeared because of overlap but Lub still had to pay.

There is a bug in the money system which means if you take out cash it doesn't show it in the GUI until you get more cash. This means people often run around with lots of money unaware and then lose it.

The other day two people had stars and were committing murders but were unjailable. This caused confusion and anger as well.

Right now all I want to do is start my own CityRP because I can stand such bullstuff anymore. These problems are too crippling and Jasa doesn't know how to fix them.

Wink, switch mods, for the love of forgetinadfdsasf.

im probably not even going to play on this server anymore if it stays as is

I think a lot of people feel that way.

And why is it that Syl seems to be building on places that previously had no lot zone? I wish I could waltz around getting admins to clear space for me, but no, I had to build in Rockwall where nobody goes.

Unbelievable.

dw icy, i dunno if its supposed to stay secret, but a couple of excellent coders are working on a new city rp mod with tons of new features. both are both well known as scripters and as very reasonable people

and jasa, i tried telling you that since i was planning something around the height of sylvanors building, and there is that 16x32 lot that can't be helped, doing what you suggested would not really help
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 09:34:56 PM by Monkeyboy »