Blockland is filling with a bunch of loving handicaps.

Author Topic: Blockland is filling with a bunch of loving handicaps.  (Read 8423 times)

I joined Jorgur's Dogfight and see people 'loling' and spawn killing red. Acting like complete morons saying they found the mini-nuke and alt f4 bullstuff etc. They keep doing this over and over and Sylvanor an admin spawns a mini-nuke for himself and flies around red firing it on the outskirts of the base, which knocks us into the walls killing us due to the force.

This is also pretty much the same on a lot of other popular servers. Why are people acting so loving handicapped?

People are getting drunk because school's overIdk
But wow, sylvanor. Wow.

That's just what people do.

Badspot

• Administrator
Haven't you been banned from the forum like 5 times for being a loving handicap? 

Haven't you been banned from the forum like 5 times for being a loving handicap? 
Oh, that's ironic.

Sigged. So hard.

Actually, he joined in may, and has only been banned once for posting for a banned user. Ceist hasn't been banned for being a handicap. You're probably thinking of someone like okiver, or DRG. EDIT: Unless he has alts

Actually, he joined in may, and has only been banned once for posting for a banned user. Ceist hasn't been banned for being a handicap. You're probably thinking of someone like okiver, or DRG. EDIT: Unless he has alts
Yes, Ceist is Belogna

lol.

lol, I laughed so hard, Badspot, Just made my day.

I agree that this game has its fair share of handicaps and starfishs, but they've always been around. In some cases you can ignore them luckily, except cases like yours where an admin was using the mini-nuke.

it's funny because you have furry research websites in your sig